great match JMDP

Congrat to DelPotro

Will see him in QF at least

#35 ·
I don't see Ryan improve that compare to what he done last year

#42 ·
JMDP will be in Final

#45 · (Edited)
Harrison is overated. In the first two sets Harrison's shots landed short in the middle of the court every time and Del Po could wack any ball he wanted to and they would be winners. Juan lost focus in the third, but got it back in the fourth and the did same thing he did in the fourth just like the first and second.

Overall this match was just target practice for Del Po and I am really looking forward for Novak vs Del Po :drool:

#48 ·
Harrison is overated. In the first two sets Harrison's shots landed short in the middle of the court every time and Del Po could wack any ball he wanted to and they would be winners. Juan lost focus in the third, but got it back in the fourth and the did same thing he did in the fourth just like the first and second.

Overall this match was just target practice for Del Po and I am really looking forward for Novak vs Del Po :drool:
You and me both. If JMDP is up for it, it could be the match of the tournament. Nole will of course be up to it, Delpo is a question mark because his preparations were hampered by wrist injury - beating Serra and Harrison is hardly an indication of form. I hope he used the match against Mayer to keep playing himself into form, if he's playing well that QF should be amazing.

#50 ·
JMDP is going to make the Final

#51 ·
I have scrutinized Harrison's game very carefully during this year's AO (he played against Baghdatis, I believe) as one of the potential leaders of the generation suck. I have to say, the only thing that truly impressed me about this kid is his second serve, which is wicked. His forehand is ATROCIOUS. Short, spinny and sits up so much. He does way too much counterpunching/grinding, but lacks monstrous defense/movement of Nadal/Djoker to execute that kind of game plan and loses the point frequently when he's on defense. He needs to work on an aggressive forehand first and foremost if he wants to advance his career past challenger events (what's with new generation having garbage forehands? Tomic, Harrison, Dimitrov, Young - none have impressive killing shot off that wing. :eek:)

#55 ·
harrrison has a long way to go

#57 ·
Harrison is garbage, we knew that a long time ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.