#1 ·
looks like the new Italian forum brought him luck

first win in a Masters event beating Gael Monfils 6-4 6-2 :yeah:

good day to start his thread :cool:

#463 ·
he's in the list of Casablanca
hope he withdraws

#465 ·
indeed, thinking twice he has time to rest and Casa plays pretty fast so it suits his style

#467 ·
Thanks. Its for the best, as it is less pressure in that tournament... and he still gets match practice. Hoping for R3 at RG, but I suppose we must wait for the draw.

#472 ·
Great pics, anyone who watches Serie A and Italy not think his facial features are a bit like Andrea Barzagli? :D Especially from the side shots.

I cant wait until Wimbledon, I hope all the big Italian players are there so I can watch their matches :)

#478 ·
I was at the match today, he didn't play that bad and did fight for the match (except for the last game) But sadly Andreev played too strong. I got quite some pics which will come another time this week :)

did have a really short chat with him, hope to see him a lil longer time tomorrow :)

#481 ·
Been in DĂĽsseldorf again today... cheered in the doubles which they won. And after the match I got a really nice pic with Simo and my banner for him. I had a short chat with him, I asked him which Bundesliga matches he's planning to play and he'll play the one I had already planned to visit :bounce: so I'll see him another time soon... (sadly I'll only be one more day in DĂĽsseldorf (Thursday) coz I've to work the other days)

#485 · (Edited)
I think Italy will need to beat Spain 3-0 tomorrow in order to make the final
Sadly I had to miss the matches yesterday and today... but glad he won again :yeah: So they will at least be able to fight for something when I'll be there again tomorrow.. Sadly Simo won't play, but only Starace's single is then... (feel like going again on friday... but it will be too expensive alone)

Go Italy :yeah:

#484 ·
I think Italy will need to beat Spain 3-0 tomorrow in order to make the final

#487 ·
I finally got my first pics online, these are from Sunday, see following posts.

Watching the other singles, he didn't want to miss it, he postponed his warming up as long as possible and when he discovered there was coming a third set, he did go back as quick as possible :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.