Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#2,993 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

hey hows linda is she still sick?

#2,995 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Why exactly do you have to go to the hairdresser before the Wimbledon starts? is there a connection? Are you doing it for Rogie's 18 slam? :scratch:

#2,997 ·

Why exactly do you have to go to the hairdresser before the Wimbledon starts? is there a connection? Are you doing it for Rogie's 18 slam? :scratch:
LOL no, just it's time. ;) And I hope NOT but whatever, I would not be devastated with the 18 like some tards. :eek: :lol:
:wavey:

#2,996 ·

if your reading linda plz tell us...

#2,999 · (Edited)

Looks bad. ^

---
GSMNadal banned
Topspindoctor permabanned

To be expected, really. They had a big target on their backs. Esp. topspindoctor is good at pushing buttons.

Many posters who are equally as disruptive still active. Good job, mods. :yeah: It can't be easy to be a consistent mod but not even trying is not the answer either.

This post has been deleted
#3,008 ·

gsmnadal richard is my friend i am waiting 4 ur return buddy
anyone knows what happened? and when he is coming?

#3,012 ·

How weird. I'm sure everyone was convinced I was behind every permban that ever happened around here and that when I was gone it would all be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows... :scratch:

#3,014 ·

How weird. I'm sure everyone was convinced I was behind every permban that ever happened around here and that when I was gone it would all be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows... :scratch:
Not me! I always supported you, trusted in your work, knew you would do the right thing, Chris :hug:

Even as you infracted me, in fact, further prove for your incorrupt quest for justice and a better world :D

#3,013 ·

GSMnadal and Topspindoctor banned? WTF? Why? They are great guys.

When will Richard back?

#3,015 ·

Have you people seen the list of new moderators (in Announcements)

Fedal #2 is one. :facepalm: :help: I have her on ignore so now that she's a mod, I'm forced to read her nonsense now? Pffff.
The rest of the list is utterly weird as well. I thought that you couldn't become a mod once you received a ban.

And by the looks of it, Nadal fans may as well start packing because it isn't looking good for them. I've seen at least one rabid hater in there.
No wonder that I see more and more people chatting on twitter instead of this place.

/whining session.
:D

#3,019 ·

I think I have HKwhatever and StatRacket on ignore :scratch:

Well, a least I used to have....
StatRacket is a good poster. But Hkz... WTF?

Recently I observed a shoking change in his signature and his posting style

Since I'm an innocent person I thought he had lost a bet and/or had matured... clever guy this hardcore Fedtard / Nadal hater. Ban is coming.

#3,018 ·

I had none of them on ignore. :D

It is also a question of supply not just demand. Would you want to do it Hilde? I wouldn't....

#3,024 · (Edited)

It is also a question of supply not just demand.
I guess so but still, fedal#2, though? They're really scraping the barrel if they pick her.
She's VERY forgiving towards the bollocks uttered by certain tards while screaming "permaban him!!!!" towards other tards. Very biased, she is with an "if you disagree with me, you must be an idiot because I simply can't be wrong. I'm that fantastic" attitude and now that she's a moderator, I can't even put her on ignore and I'll have to be careful to criticise her. Pffft.

HKZ was on my ignore list for a long time, he has served out at least 1 ban on MTF, but he claims to be more mature about it now. We'll see. I guess that I have no choice but to give them a fair chance, right?

Would you want to do it Hilde? I wouldn't....
Heck no. Now, I can just carefully select what to read, what to ignore, etc. As a moderator, you have to have a good overview of what's written on MTF, so you can't afford to just stick with only a few threads and ignore the rest.

#3,023 · (Edited)

I fit all the criteria for a mod: i was a Nadal hater, was on your ignore list, then changed the tune. OMG!
Did they dare to refuse your application? :( :lol:

Well, in point of fact as a Rafa hater you always were too shy for MFT standards. HKz was (is) way more vicious in his hatred than you never were. I guess your Swiss genes make you a little timorous :D

#3,025 · (Edited)

A good example of the moderation here

Joke aside,

Rafa is the only tennis player who does not get tired.

And his speed of recovery is astonishing. He can play 5 setters back to back to back matches with ease.

Basically, if you can't straight set Nadal, then you are in big trouble, because while you get tired over 5 sets, Rafa is fresh as a daisy at the end of 5 hours match.
Nadal gets faster as technology advances. Players today hit harder, run faster, can go for 9 hours in matches without getting tired, ... I wonder why ... hm... Maybe it's diet and training.
^^ It's a combination of diet, training, enough sleep/rest, and modern vitamins and minerals.
^^ And genetics too. Nadal comes from a family of renowned athletes. Generally in the past when someone had a slightly effeminate son they headed ​​him to play tennis. Fortunately Rafa has changed a bit this view. He is one of the first true great athletes to play the game after Boris Becker and Björn Borg.
^^ This reminds me of the East Germans who defended Kornelia Ender, saying it was all genetics and she was the first female swimmer who was a true great athlete, to explain her astonishing recovery between the swims.
[this girl was a doper]

I reported this post for false doping allegations and wich is the final outcome? His post deleted? No. The hater banned? Noooo.

This is:

Andreas said:
Dear Kiedis,

You have received an infraction at MensTennisForums.com.

Reason: Baiting
-------
We have decided that backseat moderating will no longer be tolerated on MTF. Until June 10th, posts may be deleted. At that time, these posts will result in a baiting warning or infraction.

1) Replying to a post to say that you reported it
2) Elimination of posts like 'Nadal forum' when a poster isn't interested in a thread.
3) Posts that say 'my post was deleted?' or 'who deleted my post?' - posts along those lines.
4) Posts saying that another poster should be banned.

These posts will result in a baiting warning or infraction.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.menstennisforums.com/posts/16237857/
This reminds me of the East Germans who defended Kornelia Ender, saying it was all genetics and she was the first female swimmer who was a true great athlete, to explain her astonishing recovery between the swims.
And this remind me to report you for doping allegations without proof. Another classless butthurted fedtard...
All the best,
MensTennisForums.com

:tape: :spit:

#3,026 ·

Andreas, you have a new private message

Dear Andreas, from Wikipedia

Kornelia Ender (born 25 October 1958 in Plauen, Saxony) is a former East German swimmer who at the 1976 Summer Olympics became the first woman swimmer to win four gold medals at a single Olympic Games, all in world record times. It was later proven that the East German team doctors had systematically administered steroids to their athletes[1] (albeit without the athletes' knowledge). As an athlete who had exhibited symptoms of steroid use in 1976 (deep voice, overdeveloped body), strong suspicion was cast on the validity of Ender's accomplishments.
Since compare players with renowned doped athletes is allowed in this forum but your post being deleted or obtaining any infraction I guess that I will have no problem if I resort to Lance Armstrong when we are discussing for example Djokovic great endurance, can I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.