Status
Not open for further replies.

The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

1M views 29K replies 147 participants last post by  Action Jackson 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

things paid off

#29,261 ·
Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Enjoy your holidays Vale :)

I can say I've been enjoying mine so far. Still great weather. So you can imagine, for those who know me, that I'm spending almost all of my time outside.

#29,262 ·
Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Yes, I'm sure Choupi turned into "gardening mode" ;)
Good for you the weather still is good over there, because here it's raining cats & dogs today. Not too much of a problem though because I'm working :p

@Vale: Have a good trip Vale and enjoy every minute of it!
@ Getta: Have a great time in Athens and enjoy the tennis!

#29,263 ·

I know that rain is announced later so I'm not surprised by what you posted. And yes, I've turned on the gardening mode. So much to do. And this winter has been pretty long and cold that we all have been looking forward to this spring weather. Just had some walk and it was like ppl were attracted outside :cool:

#29,265 ·

The gnome loves the spring and will always be running around doing garden stuff.

Getta, should be having fun in Athens and hope Vale is enjoying the big city.

#29,266 ·

Well I can't deny it, I love this season. Because it means a lot for nature and when you like nature like I do, you can only be sensitive to it. Call me crazy if you want but I've always found it magical how everything comes back to life after such a long time. Birds, plants, trees....it's always the same and at the same time, it's always different.

#29,269 ·

Yes, my house is located in a village. So, rural area for sure and also very close from town as I need less than 10 min to reach the city center.

What's up with the deleted posts? :shrug:

#29,270 ·

Sounds nice Choupi :D Nice & quiet and at the same time close to town & work :yeah:
Do you have pics from the outside of the house & the garden (we already could admire the inside :))

The giant chat threads (Rafa chat & Nathii chat f.i.) were deleted because they were causing problems to the forum. Seems they were the reason for MTF crashing so often, so they were deleted :shrug:

#29,272 ·

Sounds nice Choupi :D Nice & quiet and at the same time close to town & work :yeah:
Do you have pics from the outside of the house & the garden (we already could admire the inside :))

The giant chat threads (Rafa chat & Nathii chat f.i.) were deleted because they were causing problems to the forum. Seems they were the reason for MTF crashing so often, so they were deleted :shrug:
Hi Martine :wavey: Just passing through, and read your post, and thought I'd better tell you that it's now ALL Chat Thread over 5,000 posts that seem to be having to close :shrug: In the Serbia Forum, Jess has closed everything over 5,000 posts and suggested we open new threads entitled "Chat Thread part 2" or whatever every 5,000 posts, otherwise there's a danger they may be closed by the Admins or whoever and disappear completely like Nathii's did. At least if their locked before they get noticed, they can still stay for viewing, which is what we've done :shrug: MTF was working extremely badly for a long time now, so if the big threads really are the reason, then I don't really mind :shrug:

OK - off to work.

#29,273 · (Edited)

Hi Martine :wavey: Just passing through, and read your post, and thought I'd better tell you that it's now ALL Chat Thread over 5,000 posts that seem to be having to close :shrug: In the Serbia Forum, Jess has closed everything over 5,000 posts and suggested we open new threads entitled "Chat Thread part 2" or whatever every 5,000 posts, otherwise there's a danger they may be closed by the Admins or whoever and disappear completely like Nathii's did. At least if their locked before they get noticed, they can still stay for viewing, which is what we've done :shrug: MTF was working extremely badly for a long time now, so if the big threads really are the reason, then I don't really mind :shrug:

OK - off to work.
:speakles: :speakles: Shouldn't we start a part2 version too then GWH? Because if it gets deleted then all the old posts will be gone :sad:

Edit: and what about Alexito's threads? They are pretty big too and it would be a shame if they disappeared (all the Tenispro videos :sobbing: ). I'd write him a PM but I don't know if he understands enough English.

#29,274 ·

:speakles: :speakles: Shouldn't we start a part2 version too then GWH? Because if it gets deleted then all the old posts will be gone :sad:

Edit: and what about Alexito's threads? They are pretty big too and it would be a shame if they disappeared (all the Tenispro videos :sobbing: ). I'd write him a PM but I don't know if he understands enough English.
Well all I know is what Jess (Serbia Forum Mod) has said, - I'm not a Mod myself, and I don't know the rules, but she locked and re-opened all our big threads yesterday because evidently she won't be around today to do it, and seemed it was the best way around making sure that old posts weren't lost :shrug: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8397463&postcount=8812 I think the same has already been done on the Roddick Forum as a security measure. Good luck with it :)

#29,275 ·

Well, if the chat threads were causing trouble on the forum, I can understand they needed space. But it would be sad if we had to see this one disappear or some others. Maybe they don't need to close and delete every of them :shrug:

#29,276 ·

I understood that it wasn't a space problem but more the fact that they consume too much memory when loading, because of the many threads.
So maybe we could create a second chat "episode 2" so the old one can still be consulted?

But I guess this is up to our Mod to decide :)

#29,277 ·

It's all a big load of dog shit and I'm feeling very disallussioned with the place right now. Pathetic.

I've pretty much ignored MTF since I got home from work up until now. I'm not in any hurry to post much.

#29,278 ·

I am closing this thread now, not that I want to, but at least you will still be able to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.