Status
Not open for further replies.

The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

1M views 29K replies 147 participants last post by  Action Jackson 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

things paid off

#28,921 ·
Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and Tennis Australia are an insult to morons Th

What do you mean about the Romanian guys? Sorry, I'm not sure what you meant.

As for the pictures... I knew everyone loves Calleri here and I know Martine was dearly wanting the other 3... I have photos of a lot of players so hopefully there should be something for everyone :D
:banana: :banana: Thanks SO MUCH "Petea" :hug:

Glad you had such a good time and that you spent a lot of time with Andrei. To be honest, I never followed him but the fact you liked him so much made me do it and he's a very nice guy for sure ;)
I LOVE yr avatar and also the video he (and Aleka) made for you.
I can imagine he'll always be special to you

#28,923 ·
Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and Tennis Australia are an insult to morons Th

WOW there's a match I really need to download tonight :speakles:
Couldn't cheer in this one. Wanted Jo to win a slam but I'm also so glad that Verdasco finally shows his potential.

but Nadal must be so happy now...

#28,924 ·

I have totally lost interest in the AO at this time :lol:
Peta? Where is this video of Pavel if I can ask? I know someone I work with who might be interested in seeing it as well :D

#28,930 · (Edited)

I don't get around much here anymore:p
Me neither. ;)

My rare visits here are falcon-peregrine-like rapacious and luckily enough I caught the prey last September. A certain someone taught me how to tackle it though. So helpless I'm. Rock on simple minds! :rocker2:

By the way the dish was delicious, Peta. :yeah:

#28,931 ·

But we all enjoy every time you're here :banana:
This goes for you too Getta ;)

Haven't been around too much either the last few days. Medical issues "again" here but now as well with my hub (not dramatical) as with one of the dogs. But those things happen so often here lately that I'm afraid to still mention it :eek: (don't want you to think it's my imagination)

#28,932 ·

Never crossed my mind that you're Le Malade imaginaire, Marti.

Hope you all get through this. :hug:

As for me, only fear's acute illness most likely not preventing death. Although I handled it successfully in the past. :)

#28,933 ·

well maybe some of you will be around this evening as I am snowbound in the hospital;) And to top it all off there are no oncall rooms so I am staying in the medical oncology clinic where they have 3 rooms with nice beds and TV's!!! However I have lots of work to do so that will occur first!

#28,934 ·

Always good to see you around Suey.

#28,935 ·

Hey my fav Norwegian;) Wanna keep me company? :p

All kidding aside and I have said this before but I totally enjoy those who post on this thread. A nice place to be.

So I head out of the department to go get dinner and the last person out forgot to lock me in. So out I go and I notice this heavyset person with their back to me in the waiting room. I quietly leave assuming it is a trespasser and a guy. :scared: I head to security to get a burly guy to walk back to the department with me and lo and behold it is a woman who works at the hospital ( tag on her front and all) who decided to wait in our waiting room looking out the window for her ride. :haha: And the security guard? Laughed told me to have a good night and that I should lay off the alcohol after work hours:lol: ( I knew him:p )

#28,936 ·

Better being over vigilant than not caring Suey, that' s quite funny.

Yes, I think I can stick around for a while.

#28,937 ·

Me neither. ;)

My rare visits here are falcon-peregrine-like rapacious and luckily enough I caught the prey last September. A certain someone taught me how to tackle it though. So helpless I'm. Rock on simple minds! :rocker2:

By the way the dish was delicious, Peta. :yeah:
So cryptic with your posts sometimes Getta :lol:
No problem at all :yeah:
This goes for you too Getta ;)

Haven't been around too much either the last few days. Medical issues "again" here but now as well with my hub (not dramatical) as with one of the dogs. But those things happen so often here lately that I'm afraid to still mention it :eek: (don't want you to think it's my imagination)
Hope all will be ok Martine :hug:

We would never think of you mentioning these things if they weren't important!!!

#28,939 ·

Marti's dogs are like children and no we don't think you are a drama queen.

Finally got the final report done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.