Mens Tennis Forums banner

~.*.~ A brand New 2007 Cheering thread!! ~.*.~

16K views 337 replies 29 participants last post by  Kolya 
#1 ·
The 2007 season has finally begun!!! Nikolay's first tournament is in Qatar, Doha where he is th first seed!! :yeah:

His first round is:

(1)Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) vs Hyung Taik Lee (KOR)

Good Luck Kolenka!! :yeah: :yeah:

Reactions: linus
#94 ·
DAVAI :rocker2:!!!

#95 ·

#96 ·
7-6 6-4 :ras:

#97 ·
or rather 6/7 (3) 4/6 :lol:

His serve was non-existent and there was no usual consistency to just keep up with Murray, too many unconverted BPs, waaay too many :p

Better luck in Miami Kolenka :hug: Irochka was there looking fabulous as always and Eduard was there with his son :banana:

#98 ·
yes :lol:
i noticed that too,that Irina was looking cool :cool: her skin looks great tanned :cool:
i ahven't seen Eduard's son:eek:

#100 ·
we're so optimistic :lol: i like it :D

#110 ·
Miami has finally begun!! YAY! :dance:

(4)DAVYDENKO, Nikolay/BYE

UDOMCHOKE, Danai/GREUL, Simon
(Q)DELIC, Amer v BENNETEAU, Julien
BYE/(31)ACASUSO, Jose
(23)CHELA, Juan Ignacio/BYE
TIPSAREVIC, Janko v (Q)SEPPI, Andreas
MONTANES, Albert v CLEMENT, Arnaud
BYE/(14)BERDYCH, Tomas
(11)NALBANDIAN, David/BYE
GINEPRI, Robby v SPADEA, Vincent
(LL)KOROLEV, Evgeny v GICQUEL, Marc
BYE/(20)NIEMINEN, Jarkko
(27)MOYA, Carlos/BYE
ROCHUS, Christophe v SANTORO, Fabrice
MAHUT, Nicolas/VOLANDRI, Filippo
BYE/(7)LJUBICIC, Ivan

It looks like our Kolyusha :)lol:) has a pretty tough draw (what's new :shrug:) anywho Kolya you better do well here, cause you have points to defend :D

Nikolay has a bye the first round, so his second round match will be against either Danai Udomchoke or Simon Greul! Good luck Kolechka! :yeah:

#115 ·
OK, I just logged on to see how many games Kolya let Delic take and what is it that I see... :help: :help:

:shrug: I seriously hope this is just a one-off thing :unsure: Because otherwise we are in serious serious trouble otherwise for Davis Cup :help:

Or maybe other boys got lonely without him in Moscow and told Kolya to stop being different and join them here? :lol: Yeah I am trying to cheer myself up here :rolls:

Anyway Kolya please go home now and hit the red sandy stuff, you like that :devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.