Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

87K views 565 replies 37 participants last post by  Fumus 
#1 ·
The owners of the board have determined that all threads exceeding 5000 posts are bad for the servers or some :bs: like that. So instead of waiting for them to close our thread and start a new one, I'm doing it preemptively. The old one is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7175

I know we don't really use the chat thread much anymore, but I figured it'd be better to start a new one now instead of the admins getting involved here :p

Title suggestions more than welcome :p

#199 ·
sue!!!!! :haha: :haha: :rolls: :spit: :devil:

#202 ·
oyyyyyyyyyy:haha: :haha: :haha:

#205 ·
SRSLY! I can't remember who I perved over when not perving over Lochte.... But I know there were months between when the perving faded and this past weekend when he was on tv again. I can't remember those dark times I wasn't swooning over some Lochte.

#207 ·
Of course I posted this early am at work where I can't view pics.
I dedicate the following to Sue:

:devil:
OMG; Where is the mouth dropped on floor smiley when you need it. And at my age it is not right putting the drool smiley up cuz that's a sure sign of senility in medical terms. The "O" sign of the medical student and intern. Oh what the heck :drool: He is a real cutie. All of him. Amazing thighs ;) those swimmers have. :angel:

#208 ·
Love the Lochte pics here, my favourite swimmer, for more reasons than swimming obviously. :lol:

#212 ·
awwwwwwwwww thank you :smooch:

#215 ·
wow.... he is really shpeshul :rolls:

#216 ·
:haha: every time my mom sees him on tv she screams "SPICOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol:

I just don't understand how a person ends up like this when there are not drugs involved. If he were any other boy I would just assume he was on something... and yet, he gets drug tested regularly so he is not. How does someone end up like this?!!?!

#219 ·
......................................... i don't know what to say:rolls:

#221 ·
I went out last night and some guy stopped me and asked me if I am a swimmer because of my "athletic frame" :sobbing: If only the reason I have broad shoulders is because I spend all day around the likes of Lochte and co! ;) :lol:

#226 ·
shit, i'd pay to see that. it'd be comedic gold

#227 ·
aimee & i were trying to figure out the other night how we're surprised he remembers to breath while he's swimming and doesn't drown on a regular basis. i am worried about this boy's basic needs!

What a meeting of great minds... :haha:
And can I tell you the response "a little bit of everything" :lol:
At least he has the brains to not be in a frat... but this interview brings up something....

I NEED TO SEE VIDEO OF HIM DANCING!!! I think I would lol to death.

#228 ·

"Swimming's governing body banned record-setting bodysuits Friday, a major step in limiting technology in the pool.

FINA has come under criticism for its failure to regulate the rapid advances in swimsuit technology that has led to 108 world records last year and nearly 30 so far this year.

Some suits are suspected of creating "air trapping" effects that artificially enhance speed.

"The most important thing is the future; the past we cannot change," FINA executive director Cornel Marculescu said. "The congress has made a very big statement."

A U.S. proposal to limit the amount of swimsuit coverage — between the waist and knees for men, not beyond the shoulders or below the knees for women — was overwhelmingly passed by the FINA congress, meeting in Rome during the world championships."
The rest of the article!

#230 ·
that's really good news with the suits thing, it's gotten so out of hand and is overshadowing these athletes. too bad it won't take effect til next year

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.