Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

87K views 565 replies 37 participants last post by  Fumus 
#1 ·
The owners of the board have determined that all threads exceeding 5000 posts are bad for the servers or some :bs: like that. So instead of waiting for them to close our thread and start a new one, I'm doing it preemptively. The old one is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7175

I know we don't really use the chat thread much anymore, but I figured it'd be better to start a new one now instead of the admins getting involved here :p

Title suggestions more than welcome :p

#57 ·
no comment :haha: :haha:

#58 ·
I'll take your silence as an agreement then. Fank-yoo, Deb! :p :lol:

#59 ·
Um, that'd be a mistake:haha:

#60 ·
You can't take back your (fake) agreement now. What's done is done. I think i'll go shopping next week, in fact! ...that, i'm being serious about :eek:

#62 ·
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

shopping is fun :D
:bolt:
It is, unless you are tight on money and would rather spend it on something else :lol:

#63 ·
:rocker2: A shopping spree, it is then!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It is, unless you are tight on money and would rather spend it on something else :lol:
:p

It's still fun in the moment. I have a problem :eek:

#66 ·
Jess! :hug: :hug: How could i mistake the ardent love of Troiki for anyone BUT you?! :) HI BACK! We should catch up, it really has been forever :hug:
:haha: then you don't know real shoppers' guilt, b/c for me, it starts even before I spend the money :haha:
:rolls: ...yeah, i don't get that :p

#68 ·
Again, b/c you don't get guilt. I look at them and think about what they cost and how I didn't need them at all. Not fun :lol:

#69 ·
Haha that doesn't sound good at all. Well, it's a pretty useful guilt to have, it means you get to pretty places like Italy whilst i lament about my lameness here (although fashionably dressed d: )

#70 ·
I suppose :lol: I also want to take a new camera with me, which will cost a lot too :lol:

though fashionably dressed I'm definitely not :lol:

#72 ·
ooo i LOVE good cameras. I wish i had a good one. Mine's just a regular one, not one of those crazygood ones which make every photo look a hundred times better. However, an investment in a good camera is like, a million times better than an 'investment' in clothes :lol:

No, well i'm probably not fashion-fashionably dressed, i'm certainly not dripping in labels (as if!) or follow the catwalk...i mean nicely dressed :p which i'm sure you are too!

:D I suppose that's a very good point although there is also someone registered on MTF as TroickisStalker... and it should be said, that is NOT me :D
Why would you stalk him when he loves you anyway? pointless, non? d:

#74 ·
Hi all :wavey::wavey:
Sarah!!! long time to speak! :hug: :hug:
Shopping, did someone say shopping! I want to go shopping :lol:

Deb, your trip is going to be awesome:worship::D

#77 ·
:lol: awww I'm touched :kiss: thanks :D have a great time! :D

#78 ·
Congrats on getting your tickets Deb, that is a fantastic price.

I hate shopping these days, mainly because nothing fits. That makes it very easy not to spend any money (except on the occasional new tote bag or something).

#79 ·
thanks, i thought so :D

Well, when the stuff you like to buy is stuff other than clothes, it can still be fun :sobbing:

#81 ·
The "p" key on my keyboard does not like to cooperate tonight and it's making me pretty angry. :armed:

In other news, I got my first set of hospital bills today from the pre-op tests and I almost fell over. I'm currently wondering why I even have insurance since they're not quite as helpful as I'd hoped. I'm nervous to see what I'm gonna owe after I get surgery next month... :tape:

Deb! When do you go to Italy? I feel so out of the loop...

#82 ·
surgery Mary? :hug: I hope it's nothing serious. :awww: it really sucks that you have to pay for all your medical treatment over there. :(

#84 ·
It's not all. I had a $500 deductable and then 80/20. So they pay 80% of all my bills from here on out and I pay 20%... but that adds up. :|

And no it's nothing serious or life threatening. Without getting too personal or graphic, I can't have kids. So it all goes along with that. But I don't want kids so it's not a bad thing. :lol:

:awww: Mary, good luck!

I go mid-october :)
Thanks. :)

Oooooh! For how long?

#83 ·
:awww: Mary, good luck!

I go mid-october :)

#95 ·
NNNNNAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Yes, you have been gone WAY. TOO. LONG. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.