Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Jolly Ollie Cheering Thread

21K views 222 replies 50 participants last post by  Chelem 
#1 ·
Cheering for Ollie Rochus!

:bounce:

#155 ·
Good luck, Olivier!!
I guess we'll have to follow his match on the internet. :mad: (they announced in the news that they will show Kim's final live, but they didn't mention Copenhagen covering! :( )
It's really pathetic they don't even have some images of his semifinal to show in the news!

Show them they're all wrong for not showing you on tv, Olivier!!! :bounce: :p :bounce:

#156 ·
The new Belgiangirl said:
Good luck, Olivier!!
I guess we'll have to follow his match on the internet. :mad: (they announced in the news that they will show Kim's final live, but they didn't mention Copenhagen covering! :( )
It's really pathetic they don't even have some images of his semifinal to show in the news!

Show them they're all wrong for not showing you on tv, Olivier!!! :bounce: :p :bounce:
It's stupid that they don't show it. Have you received an e-mail. I haven't, maybe they will send one when it is too late. :(

#162 ·
Rochus wisselt van coach

Rochus wisselt van coach 01-08-2003
Olivier Rochus wisselt vanaf 8 september van coach. Julien Hoferlin komt in de plaats van Thierry Van Cleemput.

De verandering kadert in de overstap van Rochus naar de Belgian Association for Tennis Development (BATD). Daardoor komt er ook een nieuwe coach voor de 23-jarige Waal. Op de US Open zal de Belgische nummer 1 voor het laatst te zien zijn met Van Cleemput. Nadien neemt Hoferlin over.
source: sport.be

#170 ·
yeah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bigclap: :kiss:

#176 ·
yahoo group of Olli

hello!!! i've decided to create a yahoo group of Olli!!! actually i wanted to do an website .. but for now that's not possible..so i've made a group!! so if you like to go there and that a look i'd be glad!!! there are many many pictures, articles, and some other stuff!! lol
i'd love to know your opinion, suggestions and critics about it!!! hope you all enjoy!!!
the link is http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/theolivierrochuspage/

sorry to be making all this merchandising!! lol
thanks for your time
Priscila

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.