Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rafa Chat Thread - Hot & Cold - Vol. 81

249K views 4K replies 75 participants last post by  Commander Data 
#1 · (Edited)
Need to think of a good title yet. Any suggestions?

#1,651 ·
Re: Rafa Chat Thread Quiet - Vol. 81

Does Gulbis share some of his billions with his fellow country people? Seems like it by the way they defend every of his moves :eek:
You get attacked because you exaggerate everything and only focus on the negative stuff. Like this very sentence I quoted - Gulbis doesn't have any billions and neither does his father. His father might have a few millions but he's not among the richest people even in Latvia, not to mention Europe. It's all exaggerated.

And his "sexist" comments... Sure, he worded them badly because English is not his mother tongue but he only meant his sisters, he wasn't talking about women in general. But people like you focus on every word and analyze it to death :eek: It's so stupid.

#1,671 ·

Wawrinka has been a hard worker for years while Gulbis was more known to abuse vodka and hookers in his young years... :shrug: we'll see how all this will unfold (well, I won't really see it if Fed retires since I'd stick with more manly sports :p).

#1,673 ·

Wawrinka has been a hard worker for years while Gulbis was more known to abuse vodka and hookers in his young years... :shrug: we'll see how all this will unfold (well, I won't really see it if Fed retires since I'd stick with more manly sports :p).
And what are your sports then, dear? Hockey, basketball?

#1,676 ·

Teehee Hilde, we here know what JM is REALLY like, but he also trolls sometimes. ;) Heck, even I the nicest grandma troll, should I go & troll some in GM? :D :sport: I still haven't even read the Gulbis fights over there. :eek:

#1,679 · (Edited)
Re: Rafa Chat Thread Revived - Vol. 81

When it comes to racism, sexism, homophobia. I do believe that in staying silent, you're empowering the pricks.

Disliking and hating players is one thing.
Defending your viewpoints with racist, homophobic, sexist, etc. slander is quite another thing and should never be accepted.

I know that many people are afraid to speak up because...well, heaven forbid that they would lose popularity on MTF, but it's the coward's way.

#1,685 ·

A., how're you doing? :hug:
GULBIS!!!!!! :worship: :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown: :hearts: :inlove: *almost hurt Hilde didn't call me a Gulbis fangirl the other day ;)*
And now only if he could demolish Nole in the semis the same way Andreea, that's our only hope! :angel:

Silly Milos! :smash: :smash: :banghead: :eek:

#1,693 ·

Somebody, give me a yell when the plonkers stop mistaking this Nadal chat thread in Nadal's forum for a Gulbis chat thread.

:( FFS, people.
would nadal chat thread not imply that people chat about nadal?
i suggest gripsacks and grammy fashion thread or granny fashion thread

#1,690 ·

There's no need to be mean, Maria.

I understand that most of you can't really be arsed about Nadal any more and some of you actually like Gublis - although Maria is just trying to annoy me (with success, but then again it's hardly difficult to do that, is it?) - but don't turn this into a Gublis chat thread.

Please.

#1,697 ·

There's no need to be mean, Maria.

I understand that most of you can't really be arsed about Nadal any more and some of you actually like Gublis - although Maria is just trying to annoy me (with success, but then again it's hardly difficult to do that, is it?) - but don't turn this into a Gublis chat thread.

Please.
Who is Gublis? [/Sharapova]

Don't you dare say I don't care about Nadal :ras: I'm just lusting like an old creepy woman over Ernie :shrug: :eek:

#1,695 · (Edited)

OK...... I'm a very loyal person too, thank you very much. :rolleyes:
This chat thread is to talk about anything and everything, at least that's how I understand a chat thread. There is a RG thread to talk about Rafa, his aches and pains or whatnot. Not much to say after the matches so far. Tomorrow will tell and I can only hope & pray he'll win against Ferrer.

#1,696 · (Edited)

It's Rafa chat thread within a player forum. It's not The Random chat thread. Sure, we talk about a lot of things but if you can't be arsed to talk about Nadal and we should only stick to that RG thread where people post articles I find elsewhere much quicker without actually talking much to each other. Perhaps I should give up on this and stick to other places.

Have it your way.

#1,698 ·

It's Rafa chat thread within a player forum. It's not The Random chat thread. Sure, we talk about a lot of things but if you can't be arsed to talk about Nadal and we should only stick to that RG thread where people post articles I find elsewhere much quicker without actually talking much to each other. Perhaps I should give up on this and stick to other places.

Have it your way.
What do you want to talk about Rafa then? I haven't seen anyone telling you not to talk about him here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.