Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rafa Chat Thread - Hot & Cold - Vol. 81

249K views 4K replies 75 participants last post by  Commander Data 
#1 · (Edited)
Need to think of a good title yet. Any suggestions?

#1,126 ·
Re: Rafa Chat Thread Revived - Vol. 81

Question, multiple choice:
A. scoobs was too tired to thank Evita and Maria for wishing him a BD
B. scoobs was not too tired but simply out celebrating, so not online. Don't read anything into the non-reply.
C. scoobs could only be bothered replying to the saintly, the devine, the non-PC loving PC poster Andreea for a reason. Get the message.

Take your pick. :angel:

#1,130 · (Edited)

Question, multiple choice:
A. scoobs was too tired to thank Evita and Maria for wishing him a BD
B. scoobs was not too tired but simply out celebrating, so not online. Don't read anything into the non-reply.
C. scoobs could only be bothered replying to the saintly, the devine, the non-PC loving PC poster Andreea for a reason. Get the message.

Take your pick. :angel:
The answer, my shit-stirring sweetie, is A. I went for a nap after I posted and spent pretty much the rest of the day offline watching TV and got an early night, thanks to getting home very late the night before due to typical UK public transport failings.

Yes, it was my birthday yesterday, but I don't make much fuss about it as a rule. Thanks for your birthday wishes though - those that bothered :angel:

#1,138 ·

Scoobs is a celebrity on twitter, meaning that he has two accounts. His tennis related account and his RL account.

Right?

Who knows, there may be more with more X-rated stuff but that's just speculation on my part. :bolt:

Seriously, I do try to avoid following people from MTF because I don't want to drag the muddy waters from MTF into twitter.

#1,139 ·

Who knows, there may be more with more X-rated stuff but that's just speculation on my part. :bolt:
:eek: :eek:

Seriously, I do try to avoid following people from MTF because I don't want to drag the muddy waters from MTF into twitter.
Who are you following then, Hilde? :aplot: :angel:

#1,140 ·

Nobody on MTF (that I know of) other than The Special One, A. (and she followed me before I followed her).

I try to avoid people who talk too much on twitter, those who fill your TL at any moment of the day. I unfollowed Stephen Fry for that reason: he tweets too much.
There's this one guy I follow who also tweets a lot but he's such a cheerful poster that he's the exception to the rule.

#1,149 ·

EVERY surgery has its risks, Evita. Even the most minor ones, I for example have still no idea how I'd react to general anesthesia, I could never wake up again. :eek: ;) And maybe the higher powers led me away from the tonsils op I was scheduled to have, I read on i-net that I could've lost my hearing completely or my voice because my vocal chords could've been damaged. These cases may be 1 in a million but who guarantees it won't happen to you. :tape: And back surgery - God forbid smth happened to the vital nerves or smth. :help:

#1,154 ·

Oh btw Hilde, your 'beloved' Rogelio will play MC too! :hearts: :inlove: :lol:
I know. :(
Perhaps it's not so bad. I mean, he took a WC at a late time and I don't think his fans expected this so there won't be that many of them, hopefully.

On the other side, it's very good for Monte Carlo as a tournament that they have been able to attract so many big names. In that sense, it's good that Fed's coming, I suppose.

The last time I was in MC, I had to sneeze and wheeze my way through the tournament, because there was a plant (all over that tournament) I reacted strongly against. So, this time, I hope that I come prepared because I upped the dosage of my allergy medication (although it's making me very sleepy)

#1,153 ·

Anesthesia is what I was worry about. Also spine is such a delicate place, a little lack of attention and the worst can happen :scared:

Also Chris tweets are great fun. Except when Nole is playing and I unfollow him. Then I follow him back after the match :eek:

#1,160 ·

:bigwave:

#1,164 ·

He posts random :bigwave:s in every chat thread. Yes, I stalked him :eek:
Unfounded slander as usual from Andreaa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.