Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#2,334 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

cmon castina...fed is old needs some help:p

#2,337 ·

"some" help?

I trust them to give Rogie the best possible schedule when the rain hits the courts. We wouldn't want monsieur Roger Federer to get wet, do we?
Of course not, how could he!

For various reasons i'm not in the mood to look at the draw. Any danger in Rafa's quarter? Anyone able to take Djerk out?
Nope, unless Rogelina rises up to the task finally in the final Nole is the champ even on one bionic leg. :shrug:

#2,339 ·

Djokovic is fucked with future GOAT Tomic and reanimated Haas in his section. Rafa has Rosol and Wawrinka but he will annihilate them.
Fed has an easy 1st week agreed but then it might get hairy with Tsonga, Berdych, Cilic, Roanic, Ferrer,
For a change though all Mug-Spniards are one Feds side not Rafas.

#2,340 ·

Vamos Rafa beat those smugy french rg officials vamos vamos

#2,343 ·

Keep teasing me ;)

Rafa better don't lose - now that I'm on his team!!! Rafa and I are gonna take this RG, Nole can play for 3rd place. ;-)

#2,345 ·

tom really see u with rafa (when he had still hairs :sad:) avy is...ridiculous:p

#2,347 ·

tom really see u with rafa (when he had still hairs :sad:) avy is...ridiculous:p

Ridiculously good, I hope. :)

Rafa is my man, this RG gonna be awesome :rocker:

For silly Fedtards RG is torture, was even a torture in 2009, always torture.
For us Rafafans it is :aparty: :cool: ;)

#2,346 ·

after 100.000 posts of spam (ofc wisdom's spam) i think this forum needs a break from me:p or maybe not
anyway hug to all and always vamossss rafa:)

Reactions: MariaV
#2,348 ·

^ That's the spirit Tom, that's the spirit! :yeah: :D :D :rocker: :rocker2: :spit: :superlol:

:secret: no jinxing needed this time, except for that evil Nole in the final :kiss:

after 100.000 posts of spam (ofc wisdom's spam) i think this forum needs a break from me:p or maybe not
anyway hug to all and always vamossss rafa:)
Woohoo Betty, 100,000!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: It's always good to have you here! :D :hug: :hug:

#2,351 ·

That skinny big nose ballerina looks like a senil pensioner compared to Rafito.
Could you quit this act already please! :rolleyes: This Spanish boy he was playing did pretty OK considering, it was joy to see Rogelio playing better too. :D
Hilde will be grumpy tomorrow with Xman losing to Milos and Lleyton losing too. :hug: :hug: So you better be nice. ;)
Beautiful Feli better beat Granollers. :armed:

#2,352 ·

I don't understand you girls, whatever I say is wrong.... :eek::rolleyes::p

Whether you like it or not I'm a Rafafan :rocker:

And let it be known, I'm not afraid of the Djoker. Joker is a poor mans Nadal without Killer FH and no yummy passing shots but with evil family

#2,353 ·

Awwwwwww Tom, that was very nice of you to say that. :kiss: :hug:
And you know I don't hate Rogelio at all, I just tease (like women do), and I'm already nostalgic of the good ol' Fedal. :awww: :awww: Hope it'll last at least till Rio as promised. :hug: :hug:
How's your gf and cat doing? "My" cat is OK again, just pulled the leg muscle a bit jumping probably. :lol:
Your man better not be afraid and waste MPs again vs Nole! :ras:

#2,356 ·

Your cat sounds adventures. I also liked to climb high places and jump dow to sprain my ankles when I was younger :eek: My cat is about 2 years old, he is a very nice darling but a greedy pig :D

How is your bf doing? ;)

and...Thanos said you are smart :p

#2,361 ·

I mean Rafa bombing out in the 1st rd would be like the biggest shock in tennis for I don't know how long. :tape: :help: :bolt:

And how would all those talking about his fake modesty in GM look like then? :haha: :haha: :haha: :superlol: Then I'd really go and troll them like no-one's ever seen before. :cool: :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.