Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#4,010 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

WTF was that? :confused: :help: :eek: :eek:
I couldn't really watch, the Fog had wrist injury in the last set. But I really thought Rafa was out. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Rafa is the ultimate fighter! :worship: :bowdown:
Me too, not often I think he's done but I really did, amazing how when he held to make it 4-2 I think he really fired himself up and put so much pressure on Fog.

#4,013 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

It's OK Hilde. We're gonna have a sob-fest when Rafa retires, at least I'm gonna need it. *group hug*
And yes I'm gonna sob when Fed retires too. :eek: I'm just like that.

#4,018 ·

I would never shed a tear for any tennis player retiring. Even if Fed had to be murdered or something I probably wouldn't. I mean it's not like if I knew him personally :shrug:

#4,019 ·

I would never shed a tear for any tennis player retiring. Even if Fed had to be murdered or something I probably wouldn't. I mean it's not like if I knew him personally :shrug:
Ehhhh! :eek: :eek: So I'll have to weep for you too then when Fed retires. ;) :p
I dunno, I've never been like a crybaby but well... some things make me teary-eyed more and more with age. :eek:

#4,024 ·

So, cruelty to animals would make you shed tears but cruelty to Rogie not?
:scratch:
Pretty much yes... I mean, there would be millions crying if such a thing happened to Fed, while millions are just shrugging off animal cruelty...

How are the cats, old Leo?

My 10-y-o has been limping (front paw) while outside a bit lately mom said. :scared: When I was there last Sunday he didn't limp at all, the paws were all fine. Mom says in the house he's been OK. So I really don't understand what it could be about, joints? No muscle pull obviously. I need to go and investigate some more now. The ground shouldn't be too cold yet either, he has been coming back in the house himself quickly, he did fight with some neigbour's cat this summer and could have been killed by some monster (prob a dog) but so far he's been doing really well. I cannot imagine at all, I'll cry me eyes completely out when he'll die. :eek: :tape: Yeah yeah it's nice for others to laugh at me. :(
Leo is doing ok lately, though I'm afraid he's really getting old now... :sad:

I would also cry for my cats, obviously, and I know lots would call me crazy (or laugh at me) but I truly couldn't care less ;)

#4,029 ·

the other day, I read that people give more to good causes for animals in the UK than they do to good causes for people.

No idea if that's correct but I find this a bit :cuckoo: if that's true.

#4,030 ·

the other day, I read that people give more to good causes for animals in the UK than they do to good causes for people.

No idea if that's correct but I find this a bit :cuckoo: if that's true.
I give to both but if I had to choose only one, animals would get it. If that is correct then kudos to the Brits, surely not the case in most places.

#4,032 ·

We had on our news the other day: an older lady went out with her cat, then she had to go back to the apartement and the cat stayed outside. While she was away a driver drove over the cat and when the driver saw it was 'only' a cat he had run over, he drove over the cat once more! This surveillance camera video they showed was disgusting, hope they find the driver and he gets punished.

#4,036 ·

We had on our news the other day: an older lady went out with her cat, then she had to go back to the apartement and the cat stayed outside. While she was away a driver drove over the cat and when the driver saw it was 'only' a cat he had run over, he drove over the cat once more! This surveillance camera video they showed was disgusting, hope they find the driver and he gets punished.
Sick, should definitely get punished! :(

#4,035 ·

rest up rafa

#4,038 ·
#4,040 ·

So good to end my stressful college week by hearing Rafa returning to #1! :lol:

But on a sadder side, Petra finally ran out of steam losing to JJ :-(. At least she won Tokyo. Signs that Petra is getting back in shape, despite the Radek situation...

#4,045 ·

Hi Abel! :wavey: What are you studying?

I don't dislike Radek for his looks but for his on-court antics. Ewwwwww!
:lol: Sorry it took me a while to reply, internet broke down for 3 days. I study IT.

And I'm glad Petra is getting back her fitness. I hope for her to dominate 2014.

King wearing my favourite colour, AND my favourite SHADE of that colour. :drool: All blue!

Life feels so much better when Rafito is numero uno :)
:sobbing: I know! But I should take a reservation from gloating. I should stay humblito like my role model. :hearts:

#4,042 ·

#4,043 ·

#4,050 ·

and all his hater eat their stomach....orgasm feeling:D

hi all:)

#4,044 ·

#4,046 ·

Mong Mong are you originally from Korea?

#4,051 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.