Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat vol.78 life is more important than tennis

190K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  Corey Feldman 
#1 · (Edited)
Vamos

See less See more
#2,199 ·
Re: Rafachat vol.78 FFS, another horrendous draw for Rafito in RG :bigcry: ;bigcry:

Neither is looking good so far :shrug: Djokovic has not a different game plan against Federer on clay, he plays exactly the same way on hard courts. It all depends on how many backhands Roger will shank.

#2,204 ·
Re: Rafachat vol.78 FFS, another horrendous draw for Rafito in RG :bigcry: ;bigcry:

Merton, I like your hater version. :D

#2,209 ·

Could someone please explain me WHY exactly is Nadal considered the favourite in the final vs Djokovic by so many? :scratch: :confused:
Of what I see 20+ GS and the Golden CYGS coming NID. :shrug: I don't know why you ridicule me, it's clear no-one can beat Supernole Godovic. :shrug:

OK wanted to say Federina :smash: :banghead:

#2,244 ·

Could someone please explain me WHY exactly is Nadal considered the favourite in the final vs Djokovic by so many? :scratch: :confused:
I don't know Maria. i don't feel Nadal is the huge favorite. Eggole will be ready and very motivated. If Nadal is a bit nervous like vs Almagro it will get very difficult for him.

#2,210 ·

Calm down, Maria. Fed is up a break in the second. No one can stop Nadal from winning 10 RGs

#2,213 ·

Maria and Metis :lol: Djokovic has lazy footwork for his standards and he does not appear fully concentrated. It is only that Roger was even worse at the end of the 1st set.

#2,214 ·

Is it Djokovic or James Blake? Close the eyes, smack the ball and there goes one break :(

#2,217 ·

Greece plays football right now but we are terrible to watch, I refuse to switch :lol:

#2,218 ·

Djokovic fully in the match now, everybody get ready for the roar and chest-thumping :inlove:

#2,221 ·

Come on Roger :awww: I cannot see him coming back from this hole. Djokovic has raised his level after getting double break down early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.