Mens Tennis Forums banner

Juan - Girlfriend??

90K views 213 replies 54 participants last post by  GasquetGulbis 
#1 ·
Does anyone knows if Juan has a girlfriend, i read something on another site about it. :confused:

#111 ·
:lol: how do you pronounce it? xD

@Kai: teach us some curse words in Armenian, while we have no girlfriend news. And then some lunfardo ones to the girls, so when a girlfriend finally appears, we can do some polyglot cursing :D

About Susana Gimenez: I saw on TV the other day that she had a boyfriend...apparently they found her in an airport with some business man...:rolleyes: so it seems the story about her and Delpo won't come up again

#117 ·
Según un conocido sitio de Internet especializado en la farándula, el tenista falló en su intento de seducir a la joven modelo. El encuentro fue en el VIP de un boliche.

Se llama Stephanie Demner y es modelo. El sábado por la noche, en el VIP de un conocido boliche, estuvo hablando durante toda la noche con Juan Martín Del Potro.

Durante un largo rato, el tenista intentó conquistarla, pero se quedó con las ganas.

Es más, según cuentan testigos, la habría invitado a la casa a pasar la noche.

¿Será verdad o la niña es una más de las tantas que intentan llegar a la fama con un deportista?
:rolleyes:

-------------------------------------
[Google Translation]
As a leading website specializing in entertainment, the tennis player failed in his attempt to seduce the young model. The meeting was in the VIP of a bowling alley.

Her name is Stephanie Demner and model. On Saturday night in the VIP of a popular bowling, he talked all night with Juan Martin Del Potro.

For a long time, tried to conquer the tennis player, but he stayed with the desire.

Moreover, according to witnesses have, would have invited to the house to spend the night.

Is it true or girl is another of the many trying to come to fame as an athlete?

whats with juan and supposedly picking up in bowling alleys?
i think im definetly going to be spending a vast majority of my time in BsAs in bowling alleys now....:p

#120 ·
ahaha and gogle translates that to bowling alley?!?
how strange....i think Juan looks F**king HOT! in those pictures like damn! thats the best part about the whole article the pictures!

#123 ·
Brazilian model Lola Bezerra reckons soccer stars make lousy lovers and has made a “qualitative switch” to tennis players, with a former Heineken Open-winner coming up trumps. “Recently I did Juan Martin Del Potro,” she cheerily informs us. “He was rather tall which made matters a little awkward, and I had to pay for my own taxi afterwards, but he was still more dignified than footballers. I am decided. From now, I will only do tennis players.”

Dignity: important
With Miss Bezerra, dignity is everything. “For example, when I do it in nightclubs, I only do it in the VIP section. I make sure that those outside the VIP section cannot see my details. For me it is clear: without dignity, there is nothing.”

how classy is this girl?!:haha: nice choice juan very nice choice:yeah::lol:

#124 · (Edited)
#125 ·
#127 ·
most 20 year old guys like skanky girls :shrug: you know alot of men dont reach the same mental maturity most women are at by age 20-23 until there in the mid 30s? thats why alot of girls go for older guys because there more on the same level....and why alot of guys go for younger girls....because then there on the same level:lol:

#136 ·
I was thinking the same thing, Jase.

#138 ·
I love shanky girls and I'm 19 :devil: If JMDP is anything like me... :p

Well IMO it seems that they don't really love each other? :shrug: I wish he would just find a normal gf, that way all u girls will be happy. :)

:haha: If Del Potro was gay I would be... :speakles:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.