Mens Tennis Forums banner

Tennis Opinions You Don't Like To Admit

57K views 535 replies 206 participants last post by  Kiedis 
#1 ·
Unpopular Opinions

This is a thread designed for you to share your opinions that are unpopular. It can be anything related to the mens tennis game

#3 ·
Re: Unpopular Opinions

Tomic is gonna win a title on clay (not counting american clay tourneys)

#4 ·

I hate it when any other food gets on my rice.

#5 ·
#7 ·

I'm a Davydenko fan...atic and a proud tard of him
I hate boring defensive baseliners (mentioning BORING defensive baseliners cause Coria/Monfils and to a least extent Simon/Robredo are far more entertaining FOR ME ! than Ferrmug/Nadull/Faker/Vulture in chief)
I support the great mighty russians in Olympics/Davis cup if Bulgaria one day plays against Russia i'll be for Russia.
That's enough for now.
Oh i forgot Federer is the GOAT in spite of the fact that he failed my Davys Career i still can consider him the GOAT and he shows it that he is the best !

#10 ·

I'm a Davydenko fan...atic and a proud tard of him
I hate boring defensive baseliners (mentioning BORING defensive baseliners cause Coria/Monfils and to a least extent Simon/Robredo are far more entertaining FOR ME ! than Ferrmug/Nadull/Faker/Vulture in chief)
I support the great mighty russians in Olympics/Davis cup if Bulgaria one day plays against Russia i'll be for Russia.
That's enough for now.
Oh i forgot Federer is the GOAT in spite of the fact that he failed my Davys Career i still can consider him the GOAT and he shows it that he is the best !
I doubt that opinion is that unpopular here.

#8 ·

Rosol will fall

#296 ·

Davis Cup is irrelevant to the discussion of achievements by a single player.
Somewhat, I suppose, still it is an unselfish effort to try and very rewarding accomplishment to win matches to help your country win the DC. It does take effort and time in a busy schedule, so is a tough effort to make. Those who do make the effort are to be praised for doing so.

#12 ·

The fact that you`ve defeated Federer/Djokovic/Nadal don´t convert you on a GOAT if you are a Mug

#14 ·

The fact that you`ve defeated Federer/Djokovic/Nadal don´t convert you on a GOAT if you are a Mug
do u mean all of them or just one of them? in the first case you'd certainly be elegible to be the goat.

#13 ·

Ferrer > Murray

#16 ·

Your H2H against Nadal isn't the most important aspect in evaluating your position in the all-time list for greatest tennis players.

#20 ·

nadal is a one dimensional player.
nadal's playstyle is boring and good if you're having insomnia.

WTF is the 5th most important tournament after the slams.

Federer 2012 > Djokovic 2012.
I hink the same, but yes, here it´s unpopular :eek:

#22 ·

Ferrer is not a "vulture" and he is a good top ten

#28 ·

ok unpopular one (you know my mug tardism is beyond comprehension but you don't know that)
I consider to become a proffesional tennis player ONE DAY (it means to me having been at least 52 weeks with a ranking in the ATP rankings) and i've already played 3 futures in bulgaria (10,000$) w/l 1/3 for now (yea i know but trying to be honest in spite of that you will begin to bash me cause of muggery :sad: )

#32 ·

ok unpopular one (you know my mug tardism is beyond comprehension but you don't know that)
I consider to be a proffesional tennis player ONE DAY (it means to me having been at least 52 weeks with a ranking in the ATP rankings) and i've already played 3 futures in bulgaria (10,000$) w/l 1/3 for now (yea i know but trying to be honest in spite of that you will begin to bash me cause of muggery :sad: )
Good luck!!! :yeah:

#29 ·

do u mean 'I consider myself to be a professional player?'

#30 ·

Cornet is hotter than Radwanska.

#36 ·
#45 ·

Rochus has more hair than Rafa NAdal.

#50 · (Edited)
#49 ·

Modern eras > ancient eras by default

#51 ·

additional info
My father is my tennis coach when i was little till the 7th year i sometimes (1 day in the week) was on the court and watching my older brother play i wasn't very interested in tennis
I began my training 7 years old one day i decided to try
i trained 3 months and on the third month when i was 8 years old i became a runner-up in a NATIONAL competition for kids as big as 11 year olds !
but ... i didn't train properly ... (i was a headcase ... and maybe ... still am) the other kids began to train more and more and they surpassed me slowly till when i was 14 year old ... (A LOT OF muggery ... i'm now pissed for these 7 wasted years) then it clicked something in me i began to train more and more seriously the guys that in 7th grade (14 years old) beat me 6/0 6/0 now i'm beating them 6/2 6/3 smth like that ...
my father always payed big attention to my brother and he always was competing in thrice as much tournaments as me (2-3 in a year i was participating in) we're from poor family ... and for that reason he didn't have funds to support both of us ... i always played with heart never gave up in a competition (played twice better than in a practice match)... now this fall 2 years will have passed since my serious training 9th (year overall) and i'm always saving money only for tennis ... we're from a small town and i play only with my brother ...
and to tell you i'm gonna participate in futures (15,000$) in Romania
13-19 august being in the qualifications
That's for me and unpopular opinions
sorry for my muggish comments...

#62 ·

additional info
My father is my tennis coach when i was little till the 7th year i sometimes (1 day in the week) was on the court and watching my older brother play i wasn't very interested in tennis
I began my training 7 years old one day i decided to try
i trained 3 months and on the third month when i was 8 years old i became a runner-up in a NATIONAL competition for kids as big as 11 year olds !
but ... i didn't train properly ... (i was a headcase ... and maybe ... still am) the other kids began to train more and more and they surpassed me slowly till when i was 14 year old ... (A LOT OF muggery ... i'm now pissed for these 7 wasted years) then it clicked something in me i began to train more and more seriously the guys that in 7th grade (14 years old) beat me 6/0 6/0 now i'm beating them 6/2 6/3 smth like that ...
my father always payed big attention to my brother and he always was competing in thrice as much tournaments as me (2-3 in a year i was participating in) we're from poor family ... and for that reason he didn't have funds to support both of us ... i always played with heart never gave up in a competition (played twice better than in a practice match)... now this fall 2 years will have passed since my serious training 9th (year overall) and i'm always saving money only for tennis ... we're from a small town and i play only with my brother ...
and to tell you i'm gonna participate in futures (15,000$) in Romania
13-19 august being in the qualifications
That's for me and unpopular opinions
sorry for my muggish comments...
whish u the best man. is it possible to place bets on your matches? I'd like to hear from u on this matter and possibly organize something.

#53 ·

For a very large amount of fans of Nadal the origin of their Nadal-fandom was born from not liking/caring from Federer and so becoming disillusioned of his dominance, rather than any aspect of personality or actual tennis style of Nadal himself.

#213 ·

For a very large amount of fans of Nadal the origin of their Nadal-fandom was born from not liking/caring from Federer and so becoming disillusioned of his dominance, rather than any aspect of personality or actual tennis style of Nadal himself.
To some extent true I think. Doesn't mean at all it has nothing to do with his game r with him.

#58 ·

All the posters on this site together wouldn't be able to switch on a light bulb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.