Mens Tennis Forums banner

Marats back in action! - Cincy thread :)

18K views 560 replies 43 participants last post by  Hoostie 
#1 ·
i see you guys don't have a thread for it so here's the draw marats is better than all my boys thats for sure

(1) FEDERER, Roger SUI vs (WC) BLAKE, James USA
KIEFER, Nicolas GER vs Q
VOLANDRI, Filippo ITA vs ROCHUS, Olivier BEL
SANTORO, Fabrice FRA vs (14) LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO

(9) CORIA, Guillermo ARG vs SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA
Q vs ROCHUS, Christophe BEL
EL AYNAOUI, Younes vs ACASUSO, Jose ARG
ROBREDO, Tommy ESP vs (8) GAUDIO, Gaston ARG

(4) SAFIN, Marat RUS vs Q
(WC) MURRAY, Andy GBR vs DENT, Taylor USA
MIRNYI, Max BLR vs SODERLING, Robin SWE
HRBATY, Dominik SVK vs (13) JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE

(10) PUERTA, Mariano ARG vs (WC) GINEPRI, Robby USA
Q vs FERRER, David ESP
Q vs SPADEA, Vincent USA
MOYA, Carlos ESP vs (7) AGASSI, Andre USA

(6) DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS vs GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA
(SE) MATHIEU, Paul-Henri vs HAAS, Tommy GER
GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI vs Q
PAVEL, Andrei ROM vs (11) NALBANDIAN, David ARG

(16) GASQUET, Richard FRA vs LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP
ANCIC, Mario CRO vs MELLO, Ricardo BRA
Q vs RUSEDSKI, Greg GBR
ANDREEV, Igor RUS vs (3) HEWITT, Lleyton AUS

(5) RODDICK, Andy (USA) vs MELZER, Jurgen AUT
Q vs FERRERO, Juan Carlos ESP
MARTIN, Alberto ESP vs CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG
MASSU, Nicolas CHI vs (12) HENMAN, Tim GBR

(15) STEPANEK, Radek CZE vs (WC) MONFILS, Gael FRA
NOVAK, Jiri CZE vs BECK, Karol SVK
YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS vs SAULNIER, Cyril FRA
BERDYCH, Tomas CZE vs (2) NADAL, Rafael ESP

See less See more
#178 ·
Curls said:
:lol: to quote JJ's new word .. it's just 'patheticness' :lol:!!
however ... if he could possibly play a 7:30pm game ... that'd be 7:30am for us and we'd all be happy campers once again!! :woohoo: .. as if that'll happen :rolleyes: :( :mad:
nope. no happy camper either way. sad people have school.

#181 ·
:bigwave: Hi Tanya! :hug:

I watched and taped the ESPN2 tape delay. Marat looked SO good - the serve, the power, the BH, the volleys, the speed and agility. He was poetry in motion. Ahhhhhh :hearts: I also saw the rust and the nasty fall. But, he is in form and that's GREAT! :yeah: How cute was he when he flubbed the overhead? When he talked to Brad after the match he seemed more embarrassed than concerned about his fall.

I think it was Cliff Drysdale who said he thought Marat looked leaner. Brad said he saw him in the locker room before the match without a shirt and that Marat's abs were ripped. In his on court interview Marat said he was 'hungry' as in highly motivated. :yippee: GO MARAT!!

I was kind of surprised at how many people were mad in GM about ESPN2 subbing Marat in the tape delay time slot when they were scheduled to show Rafa. Rafa's match score line did look more compelling. But, I saw and enjoyed Rafa all last week. I NEEDED my Marat fix!

Yes, JJ, I'm digging the hair, the goatee, and the two toned blue outfit. :D

Steph, Jiggles Jr. is happy, too. :)

#183 ·
Nimomunz said:
i'm diggin th outfit the goatee( facial hair turns my stomach to rubber and the hair is not that bad when its dry! when its wet........................ jerry curl!! I'm so serious!!
But, it's not NASTY jerry curl. Like that pic when he has on the light green long sleeved shirt from the German tournament. Those curls look HOT!! You KNOW you like it. Admit it! :lol:

#185 ·
sorry, I don't like that pic :tape: ... I must be the only one, but apart from his 'dirty' thigh :lol:, it does nothing for me ... me need curls!

#186 ·
jmp said:
But, it's not NASTY jerry curl. Like that pic when he has on the light green long sleeved shirt from the German tournament. Those curls look HOT!! You KNOW you like it. Admit it! :lol:
honey in this match espn showed some interview shot where his hair was like fresh out of the shower and it was eww then he did this thing that made me almost throw up -he tucked his hair behind his ears as he was talking!! i was like WTF?!?!?!? CUT IT NOW!! i dont need short hair like in the pic above i just need it trimmer maybe like in Aus Open coz they showed recaps of that and he looked :drool: if it becomes a ponytail i will physically fly to wherever he is pin him down with my dominatrix strength and chop it off!!! :devil:

#189 ·
Nimomunz said:
honey in this match espn showed some interview shot where his hair was like fresh out of the shower and it was eww then he did this thing that made me almost throw up -he tucked his hair behind his ears as he was talking!! i was like WTF?!?!?!? CUT IT NOW!! i dont need short hair like in the pic above i just need it trimmer maybe like in Aus Open coz they showed recaps of that and he looked :drool: if it becomes a ponytail i will physically fly to wherever he is pin him down with my dominatrix strength and chop it off!!! :devil:
When I saw him doing the hair behind the ears AND the AO shots I was like :drool: :drool: :drool: You get the picture.

I have to agree on the ponytail. No thank you! ptooey.

And don't go making up reasons. You've been thinking about that dominatrix deal for years! :lol:

#191 ·
no, he's happy to know that a dominatrix is jetting her way over to hold him down ... :aplot:

I love that pic ...
... oh god, there I go again!!

#199 ·
jmp said:
When I saw him doing the hair behind the ears AND the AO shots I was like :drool: :drool: :drool: You get the picture.

I have to agree on the ponytail. No thank you! ptooey.

And don't go making up reasons. You've been thinking about that dominatrix deal for years! :lol:
BTW when he tucked the hair behind his ears nothing moved it stayed the same!!
i'm gonna have to go to my closet and clean out the patent leather dominatrix outfit. :devil: marat seems to like the haircut and i aint havin none fo tha!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.