Mens Tennis Forums banner

Dimples, rosy cheeks and other pleasantries (Zhenya's photos thread)

56K views 320 replies 63 participants last post by  moro_girl 
#1 ·
:) Let's hit it off :D

St. Petersburg 2006

Adelaide 2006

See less See more
#131 ·
Thanks sweetie for the great photos. I've been away for ages, cause I had exams and then started my odyssey to find a Full-Time job :p

But I'll be around more often now ;)

#134 ·
I will answer for Frens because she's on holiday now with no Internet access :sad: But- no - she doesn't mean Madrid - Frens is going to Moscow in October :) I will be at Madrid TMS though, - so, - between us- we should have everything covered :)

#140 ·
Of course :inlove: Did you get to chat with him or get his autograph or anything from him? I've heard only good things when it comes to his interactions with fans.

#141 ·
Well, since he was in a rush, I didn't have to chat with him. But when I called him Zhenya and I ran to him, he seemed pretty pleased and smiled at me. He's a nice guy. He was one of the few who actually stopped to sign stuff. And my friend got her ball signed by him :yeah:

#145 · (Edited)
Baby baby baby!!! :hearts: :inlove: He is so attractive I may faint when I meet him. :lol: Hey, I can't read German. Where on that site can I find that interview? :) So that everyone sees these:

#146 ·
Unfortunately, there is no interview available on this site, only a live stream from the tournament (where Zhenya's SF match against Beck will be shown shortly). I made some screencaps from the stream during that interview. Jeff, as he is called in Germany, speaks German very well so I asked him in German for a picture. :p

Bad news for you though that he has a girlfriend he seems quite in love with. They are all over each other. :lol:

#147 ·
Oh, he's there this week? I thought this was old. :lol:

But I'll take care of the GF. :armed:

#151 ·
:drool: :eek: HOLY SMOKING :lick: :banana: Where was that one taken.... i mean, a shirtles training piccie :worship::worship::worship: to whoever that took this one :inlove:

And i wouldn't say that he lost weight that much, it's more development of an even more :drool: body, more muscled and toned up! But :scared: please don't get thinner :help: then this dear Zhenya!

#152 ·
Taken this week in Bucharest. :drool:

Hey, where are those pics you were talking about? You and Zhenya and grannies? :lol:

#155 ·
Training [more like 'talking'!] with other players...Day one, Womens qualifying, Sydney 2009.

Providing I wake up and get ready on time tomorrow, I'll take more at the qualifying match/es. Argh, why must he:
a) play Julien.
b) be on at 9!!

Attachments

#156 ·
Oh, Kristen, I knew you'd be there with some pics. :hearts: Make sure to get a few shirt changes too. :p And ask him if he still has that GF. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.