Mens Tennis Forums banner

Dimples, rosy cheeks and other pleasantries (Zhenya's photos thread)

56K views 320 replies 63 participants last post by  moro_girl 
#1 ·
:) Let's hit it off :D

St. Petersburg 2006

Adelaide 2006

See less See more
#89 ·
Yes, I like it very much. :inlove: I have it as an avatar on two different forums. :lol:

#90 ·
Hamburg picture time (just to cheer us all a bit up for Zhenya not making it into the MD of RG :sad:)

If you want to post a picture somewhere else, please let me know/ inform me, and if you want a picture unwatermarked and in a bigger size, please pm me, will sent it to you then ;)

Saturday may 10

Practice time with Marat and Max:

I was totally :inlove: with his shoes, so shiny silver :hearts:

His 1st round QF match:

#92 ·
Is it possible that this man has gotten even better looking since I last saw him on TV? :inlove: He isn't just a cute boy anymore, he's downright handsome. :D

Thabks for the pics Mrs. Fabregas. :hug:

About the haircut, he must have a lost a bet with his girlfriend like Andy did with Brooklyn. That's why he has a mohawk. :rolls:

#102 ·
The facial hair looks kinda gross :ras: He looks better clean cut :inlove: Not everyone can pull off that scruffy look like Andy and James can. :p

#103 ·
I think it's the photographers who do these things that take them like it :lol:

For instance, the last ones I saw from players in August last year were terrible :p

#104 ·
BGT, i have to disagree on the facial hair comment !
I had the chance to have a close look at it few days ago and believe me it does look good ! ... very "Zhenya is all grown up now !" ... :rolleyes:
Let's just say the photographer is bad bad bad ! :lol:

#105 ·
But I don't want him to grow up too fast. :awww: I still want that boyish thing with him. :inlove:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.