Mens Tennis Forums banner

Jamie 'Stretch' Murray thread

64K views 758 replies 65 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 ·
I know there are bits and pieces to do with Jamie, in Andy's forum but thought it would be nice for him to have his own

Funnily enough, I am currently looking at unis, and Stirling, where he trains is one that we are looking at as a serious candidate! :D

#323 ·
They are first up tomorrow on Court 3, I think, then if they win they are scheduled to play again 3rd on Court 13 :)

#326 ·
Wurve ees een ze aaaaaiiiirrrr :inlove:

Good match for them! :D

#335 ·
I watched the match, and Jamie played very well - Jelena getting better in doubles role, and made some crucial gets in the last 3 games. Good job guys.

#341 ·
Jamie Murray and Jelena Jankovic are through to the quarter-finals of the mixed doubles at Wimbledon.
Murray, older brother of British number one Andy Murray, and his Serb partner beat 14th seeds Julian Knowle and Tian Tian Sun 6-3 7-6 (7-1) in round three.

Their win made up for the Scot's exit earlier on Friday in the third round of the men's doubles.

Britain's Alex Bogdanovic and Melanie South are also through to the quarter-finals of the mixed doubles.

They face 11th seeds Daniel Nestor and Elena Likhovtseva and could play Murray and Jankovic in the semis if both pairings win through.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.