• Maybe 50 %

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Yes 75 %

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • For Sure - 90 %

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • No doubt about it! 100 %

Votes: 5 11.4%

Is it save to say that the Wimbledon champion 2012 will be from the top half ?

1K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Navratil 
#1 ·
Does anyone bet against that?

I'm pretty sure that this first semi final of the today is somehow the final of the tournament.

#2 ·
considering Tsonga beat Federer last year (and took Djokovic to a tight 4 setter), clearly not!

also Murray has only lost to Nadal and Roddick at Wimbledon since he became a top player. His abilities on grass against Djokovic and Federer is unknown.

#5 ·
also Murray has only lost to Nadal and Roddick at Wimbledon since he became a top player. His abilities on grass against Djokovic and Federer is unknown.
Rather strange that a Murray win against Tsonga will give us two first meetings among the top 4 in the same tournament. Way overdue if you ask me.

I do not see the final as a foregone conclusion, but certainly the top half man is the favourite.

#10 ·
Hopefully one of them will be nice and tired for Tsonga :drool:

#12 ·
I think the bottom two actually have a very great chance... especially tsonga against federer and murray against djokovic.

#14 ·
They are the favorites, but it's never safe to say anything in tennis. Of course the best of the top half is better than the best of the bottom half, but when do they really play their best. It was safe to say that Nadal will beat Rosol, but he didn't, It was safe to say that Serena will beat Razzano but she didn't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.