T Zib (CZE) d S Ventura (ESP) 6-4 6-1
not before 1700
F CERMAK/L FREIDL (CZE) (2) d M El Aarej/M Tahiri (MAR) 6-1 6-1

Court 2 - 1130
G MULLER (LUX) (7) d J Tipsarevic (SCG) 6-3 6-4
M Garcia (ARG)/L Horna (PER) d E Artoni (ITA)/M Matkowski (POL) 6-4 6-3
F VOLANDRI (ITA) (2) d J Nieminen (FIN) 3-6 6-1 6-4

Court 3 - 1200
F SANTORO (FRA)/R SCHUETTLER (GER) (4) d A Fisher (AUS)/T Phillips (USA) 7-5 3-6 6-2
P HANLEY/T PERRY (AUS) (1) d F Mayer (GER)/G Muller (LUX) 6-2 7-5

#245 · (Edited)
Sportsfreak said:
Devide I hope you get banned from this forum for posting wrong scores. You said you are watching the game on tv so why do you post Ventura leads 5-4 and serving for the match ?????
You idiot, Ventura broke again (was up a break) and got broken twice in a row to lose the set. I was busy with other stuff and I lost a bit of track, my error was writing *5-4 serving for set, but it was *4-3, I couldn´t update more often cause I had some urgent things to do, I´m not a guy who fakes scores and you should be a little more intelligent to guess that.

G
#246 ·
Deivid23 said:
You idiot, Ventura broke again (was up a break) and got broken twice in a row to lose the set. I was busy with other stuff and I lost a bit of track, my error was writing *5-4 serving for set, but it was *4-3, I couldn´t update more often cause I had some urgent things to do, I´m not a guy who fakes scores and you should be a little more intelligent to guess that.
i would save your breath and wouldn't waste my time talking with dickheads like sportsfreak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.