Mens Tennis Forums banner

AO R2: Radek Stepanek[31] beats Feli Lopez 6-2 6-2 6-4

2K views 32 replies 32 participants last post by  FormerRafaFan 
#1 ·
Too easy for sexy.

IIRC, only 1 BP for Lopez, on which Steps served 3 aces.

Lopez was clowning around the entire match. Rushing to net at the wrong times and not running after the ball.
He may have been injured.

#3 ·
don't think there's ever been someone unable to break sexy in a bo5 match. today we found the guy

#9 ·
And Clownpez thought he'd be a better player in DC final than Almagro. Nico took at least a set from Sexy.

#11 ·
Glad that sexy thrashed pseudo-sexy

Now pseudo will slide further and further down the rankings and that means good news (less and less chance of someone like Judy Murray fawning over that dude's hair or hairy ass

#23 ·
Watching this match live was better than any adult movie on the internet at present. In fact, those websites would get some serious traffic if highlights from this match were uploaded on their servers.

Sexy was too sexy, even for Deliciano who never had a chance to get into the match.

Radek = beast!

#28 ·
I didn't see the match, darn. I'm surprised that Sexy won. I like watching him because he is so different. His game style is unique nowadays (I mean it in a good way) :).

I'm really curious to see what he can offer to Nole. there isn't even a thread about the Sexy/Nole match :mad:. it should be interesting. I still remember their match at the USO '07. that was awesome :)

#29 ·
Sexiest two pages I've read in my life.

Too easy for sexy.
break sexy
Stunningly sexy
Glad that sexy thrashed pseudo-sexy
Sexier player won.
Sexy has his eyes on the prize.
Sexy's sexing up the draw.
Sexy was too sexy

#31 ·
Lopez losing to Stepanek is a huge fiasco for his his career. What happened to him? Used to be a good player, now turned into worse version of Roddick with all the net rushing on slow courts. :eek:

#33 ·
Feli :bigcry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.