Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#3,452 ·
OMG star, I edited my options and I don't see the signatures anymore. MTF feels like heaven now :speakles: :inlove: why did I wait so long to do this??
I don't know. :shrug: Having those signatures on is like having a bunch of demented people yelling at you. It's so nice and quiet without them.

wife runs husband over during political argument

Advice to the young men here, don't ever argue with your wives/girlfriends over politics :p
Republicans :rolleyes: And to think they object to "sluts." :lol:

Winnie, I thought Fed had a great year, be proud of him. :hug:
:ras:

Since I hadn't killed anyone when I first got my license, I doubt you will. I worry more about Dom than you :lol:
We ALL worry about Dom. :unsure:

:lol: :lol:

But I love his spirit!

Tennis thoughts:

As I watched the match without fear and worry, it seemed strange and at times almost magical because of the sudden turns of fortune during the match. Thinking on it, to me it seems that Djokovic's record against Federer of saving match/set points was preying on Federer's mind. It made him nervous and edgy. I think that paid off for Djokovic. This is not to discredit Djoko. He made Federer feel his will and his coolness under pressure. It was that play of "I'm better than you now" that Federer felt. There's wanting to win and then there's desperation to win, and I think Federer was feeling a little desperate. There's that thing that JMac talks about. He'll say he wants to hit against these top players because he wants to "feel" their games. I think Federer was "feeling" Djokovic exquisitely.

Also, Serena's boyfriend/coach/advisor is married? :speakles: I did not know.

#3,457 ·
:lol: We already fought a war over that one.

Anyway, maybe Mexico will accept Arizona back. :D :D :D

:lol:

I was just trying to be nice to Winnie. I know he's a bit disappointed with Federer.

Starry, one thing I did notice yesterday, and you might like me saying this, is that from my point of view, Federer was trying to steal the attention with his runner-up speech. The way he delivered it, looking for sympathy, what he said. Surely after losing umpteen finals, he would be able to handle himself a bit better. :shrug:

Ironically, lots of Djokovic fans appreciated Federer's words for Novak, he doesn't usually give praise when he's lost a big match. I certainly didn't appreciate the speech, though.

He was almost crying.
I know you were. I was just razing you.

I fast forwarded thru Feddie's speech. Now I'll listen to it and give my thoughts. I was just reading about Federina stealing Djoko's bench when he came out on the court. I love it when Fed tries to show his Alpha status in such petty ways. :rolls: :rolls:

I caused no fatalities in my driving lesson! :banana:

I'm an ambassador for driving safely… almost.
:yippee: I have no doubt that you will be a safe driver. :)

I have a friend who was teaching her nephew to drive. Why she did this on a city street rather than in a parking lot, I will never know. But, at any rate, he totaled her car. :lol: :lol: :lol: Somehow he panicked and ran a stop sign which in this tiny town would normally not cause a problem, but unluckily there was a little pick up truck on the street and they collided. The pick-up truck flipped. No one was hurt. Lisa was helping the guy crawl out of his upside down truck, and realized he was a well-known drug addict in town. He was saying rapidly, "Yeah, everything's fine. We don't need the police. " :rolls: :rolls:

#3,462 ·
Two months since the moment I started until I had my exam. I had a lot of time without any lesson in between though. But It's hard to say. There is a moment you know. One day you go yet another lesson and you feel different, you feel like you control the car finally. :)

I still have a lot to learn. :lol: But I have a license and I am not terrible. That is all I could ask for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.