Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#3,576 · (Edited)
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts: :inlove: As Rafa himself is saying. Indeed, who would've expected such a comeback!

Metis! :wavey: Although you didn't ask me, I'm alive too. :shrug: And no I wasn't being negative, as I said, it's just unbelievable what our Rafa has been doing and I absolutely love him. I was just worried about it and it was after the first set today, not after he won.
Hope you're doing well. :hug:

#3,581 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Goedemorgen Hilde! :hatoff:
Rafa was so happy! :awww: I think he even shed a tear. :tears:
And well, is good the trophies are different, no? Otherwise would be hard for Rafa to tell them all apart. :lol:

#3,588 · (Edited)

A breath of fresh air? By doing a duarte?
More like the breath of somebody whose teeth are rotting away.

He drops Federer like a hot potato when he loses crucial matches, picks him up again when he wins other crucial matches, makes fun of fed fans who still enjoy Federer even though he's not exactly peaking any longer + he's becoming more and more bitter. How is that "a breath of fresh air"?

Federer has achieved so much. There is simply no need for so much bitterness.

#3,603 ·

Michael got mad at me on FB. :lol: .
Did you also send him gorgeous pictures of Rafa to help him heal as well. I figure that it's bound to help sooner or later.

....moving swiftly on. :angel:

Last week, I was watching an episode of Rizolli & Isles and I spent most of the episode admiring the gorgeous eyes of one of the actors.
Yesterday, they announced that the actor, Lee Thompson Young, committed suicide.
:awww: He was only 29 years old.

#3,602 ·

PM me (message) with all Rafa matches time GMT in US open, thanks...
I need to do a schedule to be able to watch those matches, I went to my first job and I dont wanna make them feel any thing about my weird stuff.. I was gonna enlighten them but I made a smart move.. Any way, I hope you help me with giving me the schedule...

#3,604 ·

Not sure if Michael can really be helped but I certainly hope so. :)
Sadly I don't think I'm the one to help him. :sad:

That's so sad. :sad: I don't know if it's me but I watched the 1st season of Rizzoli & Isles and I don't like the show really. For me it's kinda bad copy of Cagney & Lacey but everyone to its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.