Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#4,088 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

Melanie and Maria! :hug: :smooch:

Yes, NYC will be for xmas! We'll spend 10 days there and spend christmas with the ex of my brother that lives there for almost 20 years now... :bounce:

Oh and Roger surely loves his FC Basel :eek: :p

And Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Melanie!

#4,098 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

Melanie and Maria! :hug: :smooch:

Yes, NYC will be for xmas! We'll spend 10 days there and spend christmas with the ex of my brother that lives there for almost 20 years now... :bounce:

And Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Melanie!
Thanks. You've had and will have some great vacations lately.

Yes, ignore me, why don't you, JM. :( :p

Happy thanksgiving, Minn.
I'll be celebrating Halloween in NYC. :bounce:
Thanks. Halloween in NYC will be exciting!

And yes, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, Melanie! :wavey:
Thanks!

I don't ignore you you knurft! Just that I have a hard time talking to the rafoletards...
:lol:

#4,101 ·

Romania will have to win by at least 5 goal differential (if Turkey wins against Holland).
I think Turkey will win against Holland though I doubt that Romania will win by 5 but stranger things have happened.

A lot of people will go in front of their tv hoping their country makes it some will some won't some will be happy some will be sad. Ah well that's the nature of sport I suppose.

#4,106 ·
Holland and Turkey will fix, everybody knows it...:sobbing:
Why would they fix? Holland needs to win to get in as the best seeded nr 1. I like soccer a lot and have been watching these matches Holland has trouble defensively and Turkey changed their coach winning every match without conceding so far.

Also if Romania wins at least 5-0 the other scores won't matter they will advance. It won't be easy though Estonia is a tough cookie to score 5 against.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#4,108 ·

Well congrats to Romania. Holland won and it looks like they are too.

#4,120 ·

yeah, saw it already :ras:

My fave was and always been #3 but I'm proud of Rafito at #7. At least someone DID like those pics :tape:

Also, did I mention that Australia seems like a VERY interesting country? :hearts:

#4,122 · (Edited)

yeah, saw it already :ras:

My fave was and always been #3 but I'm proud of Rafito at #7. At least someone DID like those pics :tape:

Also, did I mention that Australia seems like a VERY interesting country? :hearts:
Oh I posted just in case you missed it but yeah, I was pretty sure you'd alreay seen. :D
LOL

Hilde! :hatoff:
_________
No comment on # 15 and # 17? :awww: ;)

#4,121 ·

Rugby does quite well in that picture series.
I like #4, because that guy has a very nice smile as well.
#13 is fine as well although that look on his face is a tad arrogant.
#14 is an odd choice. He looks pained and asking for his mummy.
#16 is a bit too skinny IMO

Reminds me of Les Dieux du Stade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.