Mens Tennis Forums banner

Palestine-Israel conflict

3K views 62 replies 14 participants last post by  buddyholly 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Re: 3 year old girl taken outside her home at 3:00 a.m. and threatened at gunpoint

No, that's Zionism for you.

Reactions: Seingeist
#5 ·
Re: 3 year old girl taken outside her home at 3:00 a.m. and threatened at gunpoint

F*CK them!

#6 ·

Don't know where the little girl comes in, but Falk has in his record a declaration that Ayatollah Khomenei ''may give the world a model of humane governance.'' Great insight, there.
He also believes the Bush government was involved in 9/11.
And last year he apologized for publishing on his blog an anti-semitic cartoon, saying that he didn't realize the Star of David was a Jewish symbol. The man is a Jew. Clearly he is a shameless liar. Or maybe the only Jew in the universe who does not recognize the Star of David.

#7 ·

And last year he apologized for publishing on his blog an anti-semitic cartoon, saying that he didn't realize the Star of David was a Jewish symbol. The man is a Jew. Clearly he is a shameless liar. Or maybe the only Jew in the universe who does not recognize the Star of David.
even though he did apologize for it, he didn't say that at all. hell, the star of David isn't even featured in the drawing!

this is the cartoon in question btw. hardly racist, imho, but that's another matter

#11 ·

i agree it's a stupid controversy but it is there
The US needs to stop supporting Israel
Absolutely couldn't agree more. Half of Israel's bravado stems from American support.

#12 ·

True story.

Attachments

#14 ·

the girl is Palestinian and the perpetrators were Israelis.

Thats Zionism for you
Absolutely it is.

Holding Palestinian infants at gunpoint is actually part of an Israeli's typical morning routine, usually after the cup of coffee but before reading the papers.

Oh, and as tripwires already pointed out, look a little closer at the picture. ;)

#17 ·

Absolutely it is.

Holding Palestinian infants at gunpoint is actually part of an Israeli's typical morning routine, usually after the cup of coffee but before reading the papers.
the fact that ordinary israeli citizens don't do anything to stop the abuses of the Israeli Defense Forces speaks bad on them as a society and worse still when it comes to understand zionism.

in any case, UN reports are pretty unnecessary. just images speak for themselves. all in all, it's just a matter of common sense

And that's just the IDF. like i said, ordinary citizens are not much better. sometimes they're worse

#15 ·

The human race is shameful. Apparently we are better than animals yet we slaughter each other on a daily basis. We have become shockingly efficient at annihilating each other. We will be the sole cause of our downfall. Just like animals our behaviour is not easily controlled by rational thinking. Impulses and hormones play a major part in determining our behaviour.

#20 ·

Abraxas, why don't you change the thread title to "Israel/Palestine conflict" or something like that?

and please post a warning before posting those pics. :sad:

#21 ·

Abraxas, why don't you change the thread title to "Israel/Palestine conflict" or something like that?
ok, i will. i've actually started other threads about the subject so it could be a good idea to have an official one

and please post a warning before posting those pics. :sad:
well, BH doesn't seem to have a problem. he probly feels right at home considering he was raised in northern ireland...

#40 · (Edited)
It was a question.

But don't worry about it. If you post quotes here and have no idea where they came from, I will draw my own conclusions. No, he didn't have to say it in front of a camera, but there must be some record of him actually saying it, no? Any reasonable person would expect that.

#46 ·
Need we take this any further? You have just linked me to a website for nutters. Happy reading.

BTW, that is not a quote, just a fabrication on a website for the mentally challenged. It is as genuine as the Abbas quote I just made up.

#48 ·
I am not denying the possibility that it is false. This is a matter of character for me. I am convinced he said it because of the judgement I have made of him. That is my right. A despicable man who will take as much as he is given and more.
So you judge people and then, based on that, decide what they have said? Or is it really the other way round? You are willing to accept what are obvious lies in order to arrive at the opinion you want to have?

I mean, surely you realize that the only sources for this quote are anti-Israel extremist websites? Are you really going to accept what they print without question?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.