Mens Tennis Forums banner

Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

26K views 659 replies 20 participants last post by  david_is_not_fat 
#1 ·
Do as you all want.

#65 ·
Ah, I was wondering what the Doc would say about the nosebleed. You don't think it's just due to dry air in the winter? I think he might also have some allergy problems since I always see him sniffling and blowing his nose into the towel (which is gross, use a tissue) all the time.

#64 ·
Is Marseilles 250? Delpo should withdraw if he wants to play Dubai.

#67 ·
It also appeared that Troicki had some sort of leg injury. He played a long match last night, so he might have picked up a little muscle pull or something. Anyway, Delpo needs to play VERY well against Berdych. Berdy has been playing very well in all the matches I've seen him play this year.

Ok, I gotta go to the store and then to work. Gotta pick up sodas for a bday party that starts in an hour. :wavey:

#74 ·
He is still in the doubles as well later today. And yeah I would skip Marseilles if he ends up in the final ( Berdych playing very very well I agree)

#99 ·
this. with his win today, delpo is no. 6 in "the race"
look at him goooooooooo!!!! :worship:

plus it's not impossible that davydenko would surprise federer later today ... he's done it in the past ... course he also surprised delpo in the past: world tour final 2009

#98 ·
Yass. I am happy. And there was no nosebleeding MTO :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.