Mens Tennis Forums banner

Switzerland against France

7K views 411 replies 33 participants last post by  FryslanBoppe 
#1 ·
won't be till 8 weeks time, but i'm so excited cuz i got a 3-day ticket, for free!!!

:bounce:

#3 ·
my gf won it last year in Gstaad but she can't make it as she has other commitments already so she's passing it down to me, and it's ok with Swiss Tennis.
but you can order them starting March 1.
are you going?

:bounce:

#8 ·
exactly, Dirk.

but one has to be careful these days what to 'quote' here, u could get into trouble. ;)

Val, i'll look for another sig, no worries, it's just a sig. And if u do get drawn, we could meet in Lausanne. Doris will be there too with another fan from Roger's site.

#10 ·
guys,dont get me wrong! I was talking in general..I just said that I hoped God was also by side of poor,unhappy and weak ppl :sad: I wasnt talking of money or of tennis!

Mrs B,I'll have an answer about tickets on March 31th. cross your fingers! ;)

#11 ·
it's ok, Val. i know what you mean. ;)

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. hope you get lucky! :bounce:

i think they won't be allowing poles or sticks inside the venue so just to make sure, i've changed my 'accessoire' for DC. i'm now gonna be wearing a straw hat with a plastic Emmentaler cheese on top with a little cow hanging on the side. LOL! :lol:
and i'll carry a Swiss flag for sure. ;)

#12 ·
HOPP SCHWEIZ!!!

#18 ·
Legolas, nice to see you here!! How are you?

HOPP SCHWEIZ!!! ALLEZ, LA SUISSE!! FORZA SVIZZERA!!

#21 ·
:bigcry:
It's so sad... sad for Sebastien, for the french team, for me too... Switzerland doesn't need of that to win ...pffffffffffffff :sad:

#22 ·
Marine, qui va jouer les doubles? La Cle et Llodra?? et les simples? La Cle et ?? Escude?

#24 ·
RogiFan88 said:
Marine, qui va jouer les doubles? La Cle et Llodra?? et les simples? La Cle et ?? Escude?
En simple, escudé et arnaud probablement...de toute façon y'a pas beaucoup de possibilités :sad: , et en double je sais pas: escudé/llodra surment.

#26 ·
Merci, Marine! J'ai vu des photos de Seb et il semble vraiment malade... il n'a pas bonne mine -- faut qu'il se recupere bien! C'est dommage... tous ces joueurs malades ou blesses...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.