Mens Tennis Forums banner

NFL Thread

1K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  ChinoRios4Ever 
#1 ·
someone need to start one, so i will. Training camp for most teams starts this week

who is your fav team?

Mine: St.Louis Rams

QB- Marc Bulger, just signed a 6 year 62.5million :yeah: has 5th best QB rating in the history of NFL and he is only 30 and about the have the highest compliation rate in history at 65% :speakles: 24TD 8INT in 2006 4300yards

RB- Steven Jackson :worship: LT might be only better RB in NFL. Jackson can run and catch, lead NFL in total yards in 2006

WR- Torry Holt- anybody better than Big game holt? i think not. Fastest WR to 10,000 yards :eek:

now you read all that i think these guys won the superbowl last year :lol: well Rams D has been bad ever since lovie Smith left to be the head coach of the Bears.
but they got some good players in Free Agency. should have good D and they Offense has chance to put up 30pts a game

2007 prediction: 10-6

See less See more
#26 ·
Giants have a big game against Cowboys tonight. A win would be very welcome, 7th in a row.

Well I guess it's still not theoretically impossible. :p
And they might even get a win against the Bills today. :eek:
Ugly game so far, only a field goal through two and a bit quarters. :help:
And now a safety, Dolphins 3-2. :spit:
Eli will come good eventually...
I'm really unsure about this, if he can ever be the franchise QB, the big guy in NY. I would've never traded Rivers for him.

#4 ·
:worship: Dallas Cowboys :worship:

QB: Tony Romo (Don't remind me of last year's choke :eek:)
WR: TO, Terry Glenn, Patrick Crayton, Miles Austin
RB: Julius Jones, Marion Barber - power rusher
TE: Jason Witten - one of the best in the business :worship:
Key defensive players: Greg Ellis, Bradie James, DeMarcus Ware, Anthony Henry, Roy Williams
Kicker: Automatica
Punter: Mat McBriar

You never know with the boys, so hard to predict. I'll be an optimist and say we win the NFC East and finish with an 11-5 record.

#6 ·
My favorite team is the Kansas City Chiefs.
Larry Johnson is a stud for us, but we are in a little trouble at quarterback right now.

#7 ·
someone need to start one, so i will. Training camp for most teams starts this week

who is your fav team?

Mine: St.Louis Rams

QB- Marc Bulger, just signed a 6 year 62.5million :yeah: has 5th best QB rating in the history of NFL and he is only 30 and about the have the highest compliation rate in history at 65% :speakles: 24TD 8INT in 2006 4300yards

RB- Steven Jackson :worship: LT might be only better RB in NFL. Jackson can run and catch, lead NFL in total yards in 2006

WR- Torry Holt- anybody better than Big game holt? i think not. Fastest WR to 10,000 yards :eek:

now you read all that i think these guys won the superbowl last year :lol: well Rams D has been bad ever since lovie Smith left to be the head coach of the Bears.
but they got some good players in Free Agency. should have good D and they Offense has chance to put up 30pts a game

2007 prediction: 10-6
Steve Smith for sure. ;)

#8 ·
New York Giants

I preferred this logo/helmet as it's the one I grew up watching.

Eli will come good eventually, but without Tiki our running game is going to be severly depleted unless one or a combo of Droughns/Jacobs can put up some numbers. Hopefully they will but it's hard to believe.

We still have Shockey and Plaxico and taking Steve Smith in the draft was a good move and hopefully we'll see more of Sinorice Moss also this season.

On the defensive side we may be without Strahan, we'll have to see what happens there. Antonio Pierce is the leader of the D anyway and it's about time they all stepped up and put together a good season. And moving Kiwanuka to LB may be a great decision or a waste of time, we won't know until the season starts. I think he'll do well.

I don't know what record we will end up with, way too early to offer a prediction but I will say that the Giants will win the East. :D

#10 ·
Dallas Cowboys :worship: :worship:

but we have ZERO chances this year without Tuna :sad:

#12 ·
Wade Phillips sucks, Tuna maybe is overrated, but the fat Phillips sucks...

Dallas has zero chances to make playoffs this year :sad:

#19 ·
How 'bout them Cowboys? thank god i was wrong :haha::haha:

lol at Jerry predict Rams 10-6 :lol:

#22 ·
maybe you are right, with Bulger and Jackson back in the lineup the Rams are beating the Saints on the road right now...

#24 ·
a 8-8 team can enter in the playoffs in the NFC :lol:

#32 ·
Dallas :eek:

never expected some like that this season... keep this run Boys :rocker2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.