Mens Tennis Forums banner

The new and improved pic Thread!

127K views 3K replies 90 participants last post by  bibi_s 
#1 · (Edited)
Since no one started it already, I'll do it! ;)
Here are some of my faves

Attachments

See less See more
#303 ·
taysbest said:
Here is a little picture I found.....I'm not sure if it's been posted before. It's alway nice to see those smiliing faces!

Also, I don't post alot but I wanted to wish everyone a Wonderful Christmas. I might not be able to get on the board tomorrow so I'm posting a bit early.
Thank you so much for the pic!!! I haven't seen it before, it's so nice! :)
And Merry Xmas to you too! :hug:

#305 · (Edited)
Thanks and Happy Christmas to you too Iza. And I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this picture here because the guy from PhotoGordon doesn't like his pics being reproduced anywhere, but in the spirit of Christmas cheer, you may all like to know that his site had an Advent Calendar with a different "topless" tennis player photo for each day of December - and guess who was Mr. December 23rd :)

Attachments

#306 ·
Rosie said:
Thanks and Happy Christmas to you too Iza. And I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this picture here because the guy from PhtoGordon doesn't like his pics being reproduced anywhere, but in the spirit of Christmas cheer, you may all like to know that his site had an Advent Calendar with a different "topless" tennis player photo for each day of December - and guess who was Mr. December 23rd :)
Great....
Now, if only he would lose that middle, he'd be totally bodylicious....

#311 ·
Rosie said:
Thanks and Happy Christmas to you too Iza. And I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this picture here because the guy from PhotoGordon doesn't like his pics being reproduced anywhere, but in the spirit of Christmas cheer, you may all like to know that his site had an Advent Calendar with a different "topless" tennis player photo for each day of December - and guess who was Mr. December 23rd :)
THATS NOT DAVID IS IT?!?! :eek: David really needs to loose the beer belly :eek: tennis is startin up soon :D

#320 ·
jazz_girl said:
He can be a lot fitter, but I don't think he can have the six pack. Not everyone can do it, even having a great physic.
I agree Jazz - and like Sophia I somehow can't really imagine him with one either. You can be fit and toned without having a Jan-Michael Gambill type physique in my opinion - and it hasn't exactly done Jan-Mike much good has it :)

#322 ·
Rosie said:
I agree Jazz - and like Sophia I somehow can't really imagine him with one either. You can be fit and toned without having a Jan-Michael Gambill type physique in my opinion - and it hasn't exactly done Jan-Mike much good has it :)
No, but he can have that.
I would like to see him toned, like everybody else said, because his body has great muscle potential. Perhaps his arms need a little more definition, along with those naturally strong shoulders.

#323 ·
sigmagirl91 said:
No, but he can have that.
I would like to see him toned, like everybody else said, because his body has great muscle potential. Perhaps his arms need a little more definition, along with those naturally strong shoulders.
sigma, can you imagine he becomes this type?? :lol: Mr. Muscle

David is like a jelly now, maybe not well-formed, but pretty lovely :lick:

#325 ·
I sure do not want to see David look like that....just not attractive....he is fine just as he is....I'm happy as long as he is injury free. And Rosie I agree with you....the six pack hasn't helped Jan Michel Gambill at all....in fact I don't even think Roger has much of a six pack. I prefer David just as he is and I am racking my very small brain to think of a guy on the circuit that is very well defined....Andy is not...nor Mardy (actually a bit of a porker with very skinny legs)....Coria has major growing to do...in fact Gaston Gaudio (despite his awful teeth) would have to be the one......I don't know...what do you all think????

#326 ·
sophia_c said:
I sure do not want to see David look like that....just not attractive....he is fine just as he is....I'm happy as long as he is injury free. And Rosie I agree with you....the six pack hasn't helped Jan Michel Gambill at all....in fact I don't even think Roger has much of a six pack. I prefer David just as he is and I am racking my very small brain to think of a guy on the circuit that is very well defined....Andy is not...nor Mardy (actually a bit of a porker with very skinny legs)....Coria has major growing to do...in fact Gaston Gaudio (despite his awful teeth) would have to be the one......I don't know...what do you all think????
So does this prove that English women don't go for men with 6-packs! Actually - I agree - the pic that Nova posted is absolutely hideous :eek: And Gaston has got a great body - also someone like Rainer Schuettler or Paradorn Srichaphan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.