Mens Tennis Forums banner

Truth and Fiction.

12K views 297 replies 29 participants last post by  Filo V. 
#1 ·
Well, my first thread back has already gotten closed. All I will say is that shows again the lack of freedom of speech of this forum. But, that's not what this thread is about. I've been called a liar about things, and I fully admit that some things I've said are lies. However, most things I say are true. So, I am going to play a little game called truth and fiction, to put EVERYTHING on the table, and allow people to ask me what I was being truthful about and not.

Q: Francis really is 6'4, 22 years old, thin, with defined abs, milky caramel skin, dark brown eyes, and short black hair. He is obsessed with his appearance and how others perceive him in terms of attractiveness.

A: TRUTH

My life's #1 goal is to be attractive, because I know that will get me in the door to do whatever I want to do and give me the power I want to have as much sex as I can have and also get a job and provide for myself. My looks are what I got.

Q: Francis really gets hit on by lots of men whenever he goes out, hot men at that. He has had sexual encounters with around 50 men throughout his lifetime. He loves to have a lot of sex, even though he hasn't had much lately, but is ready to go back out and get some more lovin'.

I get hit on A LOT, people. I'm sexii. I'm hot. Guys know this. Accept it and move on.

Q: Francis had 1,031 MSN friends before his computer crashed, and has hundreds of real life friends who are near and dear to his heart.

The names I threw out in the ACC thread were real names. REAL NAMES. Marty is my best friend, he's gay, and he's one of the few people I've had real contact with since I've been in the house these past few months.

Q: Francis goes out every single time he says he's going out with friends or a hook up.

A: FICTION

There was NO McDonald's guy, people. That was pure fabrication. I saw a cute guy at McDonalds and thought it made the perfect story line. 70% of the time I said I was going out, I was, but a lot of those times it was just with Marty or another gay friend, or I was trolling for sex. The other 30%, I was simply tired and bored and wanted to leave the forum. As well, I went out roughly 65% of the time I said I was to nightclubs, but the reality is, I lied about that a lot too. I don't like nightclubs. It's not my scene; too many people. Whenever I go out to the nightclub it is almost PURELY for sexual reasons. Nightclubs are the perfect place to find circuit queens and straight boiz.

Q: Francis tells the truth about every one of his hookups.

A: FICTION

But not by much. 95% of the hookups I describe are real. I FUCK MARRIED MEN. I've had sex only two times the past 4 months since I was banned and BOTH guys were married. Get over it. I was worried about being judged by saying this, but who cares? Ladies, watch out for your men. I will come after him and steal him away from you in a heartbeat.

I did NOT lie about the married man from New York. We spent a week together and we fucked. He's hot as hell, he wanted it, and he took what I offered. That's how it is. I did not lie about being picked up from Lowes, Home Depot and other stores and off the street by guys attempting to have sex with me. I didn't lie about having sex in a gym.

One primary lie was that my friend James was bisexual and dating a Russian. That was pure fabrication; it was a great story line and I ran with it, as well as the fact James' dad was dating the man who was my boss at my former employment. The truth is, THAT man actually was trying to get with me! My former boss. He eyed me and touched my ass. And YES, it was at a restaurant, not a library.

Q: Francis has a 146 IQ and goes to community college in Richmond, Virginia.

I DO have a 146 IQ. I am naturally gifted. I was in the honors classes throughout elementary and middle school. But I never have taken advantage of it, and I hate school. I go to community college as well, J Sargent Reynolds in Henrico County. But I am thinking about dropping out. I absolutely detest school and only go there to meet boiz. I only once got straight A's and was a C student in middle school, and C- student at my home schooled high school courses. I'm lazy and I hate to work. If I could, I just want people to do everything for me while I sit and relax and look pretty.

Q: Francis really did threaten to bomb his school and was taken to anger management as a youth.

I sure did and I don't regret it. People knew who they were messing with then. I was a very emotionally high-strung kid and I have/had a terrible temper that I keep under wraps. I've mellowed out a ton since then, I'm a chill guy now. But if you cross me, then gloves go off and I get off, and kick your ass.

See less See more
#5 ·
One question: Is that Seth guy your double account?

You and I both know you don't care who I am, so don't bother asking again bro.

#6 · (Edited)
You are a great example of what is to become of future generations. Shallow and vain. A life built around having as much Facebook 'friends' as possible, trying to look good and sex. Pathetic.

Reactions: Mjau!
#9 ·
You are a great example of what is to become of future generations. Shallow and vane. A life built around having as much Facebook 'friends' as possible, trying to look good and sex. Pathetic.
Shallow and vain? Or fierce, fabulous and flawless, and all of the above? Depends on your perspective. I'm just livin' and lovin', don't see what's pathetic about that.

#7 ·
I don't care who you are but I don't know who you are, Sham Kay. I honestly, legit, have no clue.

No, Seth isn't a double account. He's a gay man who saw I was being discriminated against for being gay. He stood up for me like a good gay man would.

Also, hey Smoke :wavey: You know I've always thought you're one of the best posters around. Hopefully you've been bringing some sense into this forum while I've been gone :lol:

#12 ·
I don't care who you are but I don't know who you are, Sham Kay. I honestly, legit, have no clue.
I know you don't legit know who I am bro. We've established that fact. We'll just make a fresh start.

Are you a latent heterosexual? It's alright, MTF as you know doesn't judge.

#14 ·
My admitted dumbassness didn't allow me to know who you were but now I know..............you're Shambritfan, I think that was your name. And you called me the f-bomb twice in the ACC thread and attacked me on numerous occasions. You're an antagonist and you always try to make funny jokes and fail miserably. There is no fresh start, I can't stand you now, but maybe you can make amends.

I am not straight. Vagina to me is gross. Period. I look at a vagina, and it disgusts me. No offense to women at all, but that's the reality. I've fucked around 6 girls, and I have some attraction to women; but I am progressively becoming more and more gay as my life continues. Men are more attractive than women to me, on average. The shape of men, the energy and aura of a hot man, the face, it's just what I need. And, of course, I'm addickted to cock.

#22 ·
My admitted dumbassness didn't allow me to know who you were but now I know..............you're Shambritfan, I think that was your name. And you called me the f-bomb twice in the ACC thread and attacked me on numerous occasions. You're an antagonist and you always try to make funny jokes and fail miserably. There is no fresh start, I can't stand you now, but maybe you can make amends.

I am not straight. Vagina to me is gross. Period. I look at a vagina, and it disgusts me. No offense to women at all, but that's the reality. I've fucked around 6 girls, and I have some attraction to women; but I am progressively becoming more and more gay as my life continues. Men are more attractive than women to me, on average. The shape of men, the energy and aura of a hot man, the face, it's just what I need. And, of course, I addickted to cock.
Nah, that wasn't my name.. understandable that you forgot though.

To be fair I fail miserably BEFORE making the jokes..

f-bomb aye? You must mean Flyfag. That I did, and I should really have been banned for that instead of you and your mild quips, but obviously the mods are unable to appreciate your open and honest personality.

6 girls? That's about 6-7 more than me.. =/

Reactions: Gagsquet
#16 ·
Hello :wavey: How are you, hope you didn't miss me too much :angel: I'm going to start a personal thread to answer personal questions but I can say, no, nothing really to report. I'm about to make a new thread about one thing that has occurred since I've been gone, though.

I didn't know I was the ACC champion until I trolled during January, so basically like over a month went by, and I had no clue about winning. I couldn't care less, it's not something I think about and I didn't think about it today until you mentioned it. To me, it shows that I am the best poster of the forum because if 95% of people are crazy, than being negatively judged by them must mean I can't be crazy. I'm different, and that's a good thing.

#15 ·
#17 ·
Rafarta&Grigorior♥;11780801 said:
Welcome back Filo, how is life going for you so far?:hug:
It's going well, I can't complain at all :hug:

I'm going to start up a personal thread where you and others can ask personal questions, where I will discuss my life and thoughts on things, like before, but yes, I'm doing great. How are you, hope you didn't miss me too much :)

#18 ·
The weirdos is back. Show you have balls and post your pics. Your useless bragging is tiresome. And even if you are as hot as Brad Pitt, you are a retard anyway.

#24 ·
The weirdos is back. Show you have balls and post your pics. Your useless bragging is tiresome. And even if you are as hot as Brad Pitt, you are a retard anyway.
Disrespectful and inflammatory to use this word as an insult.

I'll show my pics when you shows yours. I just got to get a hair cut, and I should be fine since I've been ultra cutting back on food and look as thin as ever. But you can't fix ugly, and sadly for you you're ugly on the inside, and probably on the outside too.

#21 ·
Chat threads plz...

#36 ·
Question: Would you do someone who is half as hot as you believe yourself to be? Is muscle and tone the most important parts, or can faces persuade you? Does cock size play a role? When you do one night stands, do you consider personalities at all? How do you decide which one plays which role in a one night stand? Do you sometimes drink so much that you wake up on a bed you don't recognise?

#44 ·
Question: Would you do someone who is half as hot as you believe yourself to be?
I honestly consider myself about an 8. I don't think I'm outrageously hot. I'm attractive but there are hotter guys around. I would definitely have sex with a 5 or 6 in the eyes of others, because for me, I don't judge guys like that. I don't classify guys as 5's or 6's. Basically, it's like, are you hot or are you not, and that's it. A great personality is sexy and turns me on, I love geeky guys, I am attracted to men that others would consider traditionally non-attractive. I don't really have a "type".

Is muscle and tone the most important parts, or can faces persuade you?
Entire package. But I would have to say face is more important. I can fuck with a guy with more cushion for pushin'. I've been with bears, I love them. I love muscle, and guys who keep themselves in shape, for both physical and mental reasons. But a great body doesn't hide an ugly face.

Does cock size play a role?
It plays a role in determining which role I will be playing with that guy :lol: Other than that, no.

When you do one night stands, do you consider personalities at all?
I do one night stands with guys I have a spark with, so yes. I consider personality, because to have a spark with a guy, you have to be able to connect on that level. And they have to be wanting what you're wanting and vice versa. I've asked people I trust before about certain guys, what their histories were, if they had an STD and what they were all about, before getting in the sack with them. I mostly concern myself with STDs. That's the #1 thing. I've never had and never will have an STD because I do NOT do unprotected sex.

How do you decide which one plays which role in a one night stand?
Usually, one of us asks. I will ask, "what do you do?", or "what do you like to do?", something cliche like that. Personally, I'd say I bottom somewhere in the 2/3s range. I like to do both, but the guys that tend to go after me are aggressive, "masculine" types, probably because I'm sort of petite and thin, have a jock+twink thing going on. What's funny is I'm also an aggressive guy in bed, and in general, when it comes to sex and life overall. So usually with these masculine guys I think they expect they can just pick me up and throw me, which I love to do and want them to do to me, but I will throw myself right back at them.

Do you sometimes drink so much that you wake up on a bed you don't recognise?
I don't drink. Never ever ever. Alcohol bloats you and causes headaches and damages your organs. And I can't stand the taste of alcohol.

What is your most interesting fetish? Do you ever role play to spice up your sex life?
I'm not really kinky............I've done/do the bondage thing and the father/son thing. I'm not into things like sounding or fisting, watersports. It doesn't interest me at all. I can't say I'm vanilla but I can't call myself a sexual freak. However, the milder fetishes, I'm all over it. I can do it whenever, a lot depends on the guy who wants to do it. I actually am more submissive when it comes to the fetishes in comparison to when I'm having a "standard" sexual encounter.

#41 ·
I DESPERATELY need to say this before I forget:

Arsen, I love you and thank you for the support and backing me up when everyone was against me. You always have been there for a shoulder to talk to and you "get" me, yeah this is a computer forum, yes I am a bitch a lot of the time, but even a bitch needs support and to feel like they aren't a total outcast, you've been an awesome friend to me on here. And I saw the unban Filo signature and I appreciate it so much. You're a great person and I sometimes feel ashamed to have this sort of emotional/affectionate way of thinking about a virtual-life person but you just seem so genuine and nice. Thank you :kiss: :wavey:

#55 ·
For discretion reasons, primarily because I thought, well if I don't want to be bothered at a certain time, I'll just hide my online status and people won't know whether or not I'm online and won't bother me. I don't know how effective that is or if it's effective at all, but that was my mentality.

Have you ever been scared by the size of someone's penis? Or struggle to use it?
Scared? No. I've had nerves, as most of us would, but not scared. The largest I've been with is a guy who checked in right under 10, and he was thick too. He was like 9.75 x 5.5/6. I got fucked by him, and he was aggressive. It felt really amazing, it hurt some, he didn't hold back, but it was "good pain". If it's a big cock I just get adjusted for it physically and mentally, I don't fear it, in fact if you fear it, are tense and run away from it, then it will hurt more and the experience will be less enjoyable. I make myself take it and just make myself overcome any nerves I have about it and do it. I love penis, so a big penis equals a lot of man meat inside my mouth and ass and that's always a great thing :lol:

With me, when I want it, when I'm in my sexual zone, then I really have few inhibitions. At that point, if it's a guy I like, I'm going to get with it, and deal with any other concerns afterward. I get hooked quick with a guy I'm really in to.

#46 ·
You whine about being called all sorts of names and then start attacking other people and resorting to name calling too. A noticeable example is the ACC thread you hijacked. Why is this?

Also, are you a natural attention whore?

Oh, and how does it feel to have beaten me in ACC? According to MTF, you're more hated than one of the most hated posters (me) of all time :yeah: Congratulations :yeah:

#51 ·
"Sham Kay" is only as dense as he is perceived =/

You good in the kitchen?

#60 ·
Heh, clumsy. Same here.. I could and have set the kitchen on fire pouring a bowl of cereal.. I know it sounds like it, but this isn't like one of your exaggerated stories, honest truth.

Gotta give you credit here though, I've noticed you basically reply to every post referring to you. Pretty much a rarity in this forum that attention to detail. Honest truth.

#62 ·
Heh, clumsy. Same here.. I could and have set the kitchen on fire pouring a bowl of cereal.. I know it sounds like it, but this isn't like one of your exaggerated stories, honest truth.
:lol: That sounds like something very difficult to accomplish but I'll take your word for it.

Gotta give you credit here though, I've noticed you basically reply to every post referring to you. Pretty much a rarity in this forum that attention to detail. Honest truth.
Thank you, I just consider it politeness, and it's just a natural thing, if someone talks to me, I'll respond, unless they're undeserving of one. I'm truthful most of the time. Because people consider me OTT, they believe I couldn't be truthful, it's just an act, but it's not an act, I'm not an act. I don't have the intuition to be fake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.