Mens Tennis Forums banner

We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

110K views 2K replies 87 participants last post by  Sileithel 
#1 · (Edited)
DENIAL, the land where none of your problems exist...

...because you ignore them.

Welcome, outlander! You have entered The Empire of DENIAL! I am Empress Teodora, co-ruler of this magnificent land.

The Empire of DENIAL is a land where only the most weary and troubled of souls end up, in a desperate act of self-preservation of one's sanity. Here... there are no problems. No hardships. No weaknesses. Only bilssful nothingness.

Here is where we pretend that Marat's knee and ankles and brain are fine. That he isn't running out of time. That he will win the next tournament for sure.

Here we pretend Bush isn't President of the USA, gas prices aren't rising, global warming is a myth and Tom Cruise never said he was going to eat Katie Holmes' placenta.

Basically, a perfect land.

If you wish to stay, you must obey our rules and customs. Empress Ulla will now aquaint you with them.

DENIAL be with thee!

See less See more
#53 ·
Re: Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist

Excellent idea!

So this means I don't have a morning exam next Saturday, Marat has cut his hair and is a favourite for RG, Guillermo Coria's livescores won't cause any more heart attacks and Guga will magically reach at least the quarters of RG?

Awesome. DENIAL rocks.

DENIAL is a pretty purple like my Marathippo...

#54 ·

I've lived in denial for quite some time now, but cyber denial is good too! I can go to sleep in peace now :angel:

#56 ·

This week has not been shxxxy and life is always fair!!Ain't that great! :drink:

#58 ·

chiyako said:
This week has not been shxxxy and life is always fair!!Ain't that great! :drink:
:hug:
You can kill people in DENIAL and not be prosecuted. :angel: Time, space and death are relative here. ;)

#60 ·

We of DENIAL need to send missionaries to the Tommy Haas forum. There is desperate need of some serious DENIAL there. In the land of DENIAL there are no injuries, no food poisoning, no worry over jinxes, and no evil, rigged draws. Your favorite player looks good in a ponytail, but when he decides to get it cut, he does not twist his ankle because there are no dangerous hills in DENIAL. Shortly after removing said ponytail, he looks even better, and he proceeds to beat Federer.

I must confess, I'm feeling quite at home here.

#61 ·

What is DENIAL's policy on MTF's Priority Access, which doesn't let people experience DENIAL every now and then?

#62 ·

maratski said:
I've lived in denial for quite some time now, but cyber denial is good too! I can go to sleep in peace now :angel:
Does my almighty eye spot a crime here? Why, yes!

Punishment for not putting DENIAL in bold and dark orchid shall be light this time, as the deminions haven't gotten accustomed to the rules of the Empire of DENIAL.

Ilhame, you have been PM'ed your penance. :angel:

#65 ·

Wednesday Addams said:
:hug:
You can kill people in DENIAL and not be prosecuted. :angel: Time, space and death are relative here. ;)
oooooooooh now I like it :devil: :lol:
atheneglaukopis said:
We of DENIAL need to send missionaries to the Tommy Haas forum. There is desperate need of some serious DENIAL there. In the land of DENIAL there are no injuries, no food poisoning, no worry over jinxes, and no evil, rigged draws. Your favorite player looks good in a ponytail, but when he decides to get it cut, he does not twist his ankle because there are no dangerous hills in DENIAL. Shortly after removing said ponytail, he looks even better, and he proceeds to beat Federer.

I must confess, I'm feeling quite at home here.
:lol: Welcome home :hug:
*edit* you can advertise DENIAL in Tommy's forum, everyone should experience DENIAL at least once ;)

#68 ·

Lossi said:
Excellent idea!

So this means I don't have a morning exam next Saturday, Marat has cut his hair and is a favourite for RG, Guillermo Coria's livescores won't cause any more heart attacks and Guga will magically reach at least the quarters of RG?

Awesome. DENIAL rocks.

DENIAL is a pretty purple like my Marathippo...
Our second offender of the day. ;) :lol:

Esteemed citizen,
The Empire's color is "Dark Orchid" not "Indigo". As stated in the rules you must do penance. However, I, Empress Teodora, surmise that this is only a minor offense and therefore, your penance will be small. You are required to write "I worship Empresses Teodora and Ulla" ten times, in bold and in the color "Dark Orchid". :D

DENIAL be with thee! :kiss:

#69 ·

Vass said:
What is DENIAL's policy on MTF's Priority Access, which doesn't let people experience DENIAL every now and then?
Priority what? I have no problem accessing MTF, NEVER :angel:

#70 ·

Vass said:
foul_dwimmerlaik said:
I need my dose of DENIAL to make it through the day.
Experience DENIAL!

:p

#72 · (Edited)

Visa Application:

Dear Empresses {Long rule, Ulla and Dora},

Please find below my begging to become a permanent resident of DENIAL .

My next week will be fun in the sun,
my life is flourishing,
George Clooney, Marat and Mr. Superperfect are fighting for the honour of being with me,
and I will graduate the university with diploma of honour.

Oh, also Milan won the Interplanetary Cup :angel:

Therefore I shall beg you further to approve my application.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Deniably yours,

AnnieNik

P.S. Steppy saved my (real) life. :smooch:

Reactions: Damita
#73 ·

atheneglaukopis said:
Your favorite player looks good in a ponytail, but when he decides to get it cut, he does not twist his ankle because there are no dangerous hills in DENIAL. Shortly after removing said ponytail, he looks even better, and he proceeds to beat Federer.
:worship: so true!!!!!! DENIAL is the best!!!!! Chucho isn't gonna meet almagro in the 2nd round of Rome, cause he doesn't exist!!! :bounce: and Chelita is gonna double baggel Federer!!!! :woohoo: This is the life!!!!!! All hail empresses Dora and Ulla :worship: :worship: :worship:

#74 ·

Wednesday Addams said:
Our second offender of the day. ;) :lol:

Esteemed citizen,
The Empire's color is "Dark Orchid" not "Indigo". As stated in the rules you must do penance. However, I, Empress Teodora, surmise that this is only a minor offense and therefore, your penance will be small. You are required to write "I worship Empresses Teodora and Ulla" ten times, in bold and in the color "Dark Orchid". :D

DENIAL be with thee! :kiss:
I tried :bigcry:

I worship Empresses Teodora and Ulla :bowdown:
I worship Empresses Teodora and Ulla
:bowdown:

Am I forgiven? :p

#75 ·

Excellent! :yeah: :lol:

Yes, of course.

Now go forth and explore the wonderful world of DENIAL!

#76 ·

Empresses,
I am very happy in my first visit to the wonderful land of DENIAL

Here in this great place:
- today it was not pouring with rain
- spending time :drool:ing over Marat, Josh and Dima is excellent revision for my upcoming important exams! :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.