Mens Tennis Forums banner

Live streams

601K views 3K replies 734 participants last post by  Helicopter4hand 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi !

Here you can download SOPCAST program :
http://www.sopcast.com/download/
Download and start this program.
Than copy address below in address bar to start this programme.
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6008
There are many channels available so when you find one with tennis post it here please !
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/ADD NUMBER OF CHANNEL

At the moment Nadal plays Bellucci on 6008

#2,259 ·
Go to the BBC site and then to the Tennis section, and you can watch any match in GREAT quality with UK English comment.

You only can watch it if you live in the UK, if you live somewhere else, install hola! plugin or Zenmate plugin for Chrome, set up UK as your location and then enjoy the BBC online Wimbledon.

It works like a charm.

#2,275 ·
#2,261 ·
Any working stream for Cilic-Djokovic?

#2,263 ·
Obviously I did and none worked. It's what the thread is for, what's your issue?

#2,268 · (Edited)
Is anybody else unable to get onto tennistv.com at the moment? I can get a Washington livestream elsewhere but not with English commentary.

Edit - never mind, the match is finished anyway. But I'm annoyed that I haven't been able to connect to tennistv. I pay for the darn thing!

#2,271 · (Edited)
You can't use the "help" option if you can't even get onto the site in the first place! It was working ok yesterday, dunno what the devil was wrong before.

Edit - it seems I had a temporary browser problem. I couldn't access the site on Chrome, but could on Firefox. It stayed that way all day but the next day it worked on Chrome again :shrug:

#2,274 ·
Is there anywhere (besides espn3 which doesnt want to show anything this weekend) that i can watch match replays without knowing any results? Like what espn 3 has, which works great when they are showing matches. I wont be able to see anything live tomorrow but there were a few matches i want to see so if i was able to watch a replay of the matches it would be great (full replay not highlight reel)

#2,277 ·
Any links to Ferrer-Murray? streamhunter doesn't seem to be working...

#2,282 ·
There are live streams from all challengers this week except for Brescia on usual streaming sites ...
Their official website has a Live streaming link but it took me to the Heraklion futures. :scratch:
So today we can watch heraklion qualifiers but not MD from Brescia challenger ? :stupid:

Has anyone found a link for live stream from Brescia ?

#2,290 ·
Link to free Australian Open stream?

#2,291 ·
#2,292 ·
I found an excellent quality stream for Murray today at
http://www.drakulastream.eu/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

Best quality I've encountered in 6 years of watching free online tennis streams. Just a shame there's no chat like when Sportslemon was good, where one could use the "N" word without being censored.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.