Mens Tennis Forums banner

Juan Carlos' LUSH Photo Thread

116K views 628 replies 52 participants last post by  Edda 
#1 · (Edited)
:scratch: I can't remember if it's 5000 posts that is the limit per thread :scratch:

the old thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=258

And if people don't like the name... I'll change it :p

ANYWAYS

Here to start the new thread are pictures of Juan's THIRTIETH BIRTHDAY!!!

He's OLLLLD :p just kidding :p

See less See more
#115 ·
Re: The No One Can Decide Whether JC's Hair is Better Short or Long Photo Thread

Haha love the bandana, and the J stands for Juan Carlos:)

With the jacket, it looks like he's been caught out in the rain haha, still sexy though

#116 ·
Re: The No One Can Decide Whether JC's Hair is Better Short or Long Photo Thread

I still have problems with the bandana though I can't help it!

The back of the bandana is too long. Looks like he's wearing ribbons. And it looks from those pictures like it's a bit gauzy. Bet it could double as a knee wrap or tourniquet. I don't like looking at that and thinking hospital. ;)

#117 ·

I still have problems with the bandana though I can't help it!

The back of the bandana is too long. Looks like he's wearing ribbons. And it looks from those pictures like it's a bit gauzy. Bet it could double as a knee wrap or tourniquet. I don't like looking at that and thinking hospital. ;)
:lol:

#118 ·

LUSH!!!
That is all I have said on here all week!!!

#120 ·

He looks as hot as he ever has in those press conference pics. :inlove:

Lush is the most appropriate word for this thread, and I have to say I also love Mount Goddess' *song of the week*. :worship: :angel:

#121 ·

Thank you Dave:D:D:D

#127 ·

He's all yours Meeshie - when I first looked at the second photo, I actually had a moment where I thought you'd given him a teeshirt with your name on it. :lol:
that was the point :p

I tried to do it with all the photos where it either looks like they're sponsored by this new athletic clothing line: theMEESH or got my name tattooed on them :rolls:

#128 ·

I know that was the point, sweetie. :smooch: I saw your photos in other threads. But the placement of your brand "The Meesh" was spot on in that one photo and tripped me up. Well done.

#129 ·

Lush that everyone is saying lush!!!
:worship::worship::worship: meesh

#134 ·

Did you touch up that photo when you enlarged it Meesh? It seems lighter and you can see their faces better. Just curious.

Sure enough, as Bunny mentioned, Juanqui has taken a cue from the Ljubicic win that significant trophies can be had at the old age of 31. Hopefully this realization will keep him in the game for another couple of years barring serious injury.

P.S. It looks like he and Rafa are good pals again.

From his most recent blog from IW:

Hello everyone! What's up? I'm right now in Miami. Here it's so hot... Last week I spent some says training with Rafa and I'm happy because he is reaching again final rounds of the tournemants, he deserves it. In addition, I played some days with Rafa to golf and with Fred Couples. Now, I'm nervous because I want to start playing again because I have been many days here in the USA without playing. Main draw in Miami will be published on Wednesday and I'm waiting for the day I'll start my play (Friday or Saturday). I also want to congratulate Ljubicic because he has played a great tournament in Indian Wells and he has shown all of us that victories can also be got when you're 31. Thank you all for your support and let's see what's up in Miami! Big hugs for all!!

#140 ·

Many thanx for the great pics, The Meeeeeesh! :hearts: :lol:

Did you touch up that photo when you enlarged it Meesh? It seems lighter and you can see their faces better. Just curious.

Sure enough, as Bunny mentioned, Juanqui has taken a cue from the Ljubicic win that significant trophies can be had at the old age of 31. Hopefully this realization will keep him in the game for another couple of years barring serious injury.

P.S. It looks like he and Rafa are good pals again.

From his most recent blog from IW:

Hello everyone! What's up? I'm right now in Miami. Here it's so hot... Last week I spent some says training with Rafa and I'm happy because he is reaching again final rounds of the tournemants, he deserves it. In addition, I played some days with Rafa to golf and with Fred Couples. Now, I'm nervous because I want to start playing again because I have been many days here in the USA without playing. Main draw in Miami will be published on Wednesday and I'm waiting for the day I'll start my play (Friday or Saturday). I also want to congratulate Ljubicic because he has played a great tournament in Indian Wells and he has shown all of us that victories can also be got when you're 31. Thank you all for your support and let's see what's up in Miami! Big hugs for all!!
Yeah I'm glad JC congratulated Ljubo and the Croat's victory in IW was indeed inspirational to him. :)
Awww that pic with Rafa is so cute (thanx again, The Meesh!)! I think that they've always been good pals, maybe not the very best friends, but amicable and respectful towards each other, or that's the impression I get. After all, these two and Moya are the only three Spaniards who know the pressure of being No. 1 in the world!

#135 ·

The pic is indeed a little bit dark...but OMG he is lush in his golf clothes!
I love the blog, it's positive and I think it's so cool that Juan also sees the victories that can happen at 'veteran' age. He proved that himself of course. Can't wait for this tournament.

I thought the draw was already published...he has a bye in the first round and will face Koellerer or Rochus in the second round. The draw is at the website. Now I'm confused haha ;)

VAMOS in Miami!

#138 ·

:worship::worship::worship:pixelation.............what a lush word

#139 ·

OK coz as usual they put the smallest picture possible on the website. It's quite annoying - no way to click on any of them to enlarge. Did you all notice how he still has pics of Patricia in the miscellaneous section? I guess they'll get around to updating it when he gets married. :)

#142 ·

OK coz as usual they put the smallest picture possible on the website. It's quite annoying - no way to click on any of them to enlarge. Did you all notice how he still has pics of Patricia in the miscellaneous section? I guess they'll get around to updating it when he gets married. :)
Yeah I had noticed that, though I think they could still be mates seeing as she had her wedding reception at his hotel!!!!

#141 ·

Bunny, if there was a problem between them it might have come after the Rome Final in 2008 when Juan Carlos "over celebrated" his victory on court. Rafa was injured and JC at the end was all clenched fists, collapsing to the ground - at the time I thought it was inappropriate, unsportsmanlike, and uncharacteristic behavior for him given they are countrymen.

I think Rafa is well aware of the run JC had in South America and has respect for the latter's drive and discipline. And perhaps JC, given his own current success, finds it easier to deal with all the attention that Rafa gets including the Spaniish Prime Minister's faux pas of crediting Rafa with the overall success of the Davis Cup last year. JC and David had taken exception to their not getting their proper due and had held a press conference about it if I remember correctly.

And it helps that Rafa gets JC on the invite list for rounds of golf with Fred Couples. ;)

#146 ·

Bunny, if there was a problem between them it might have come after the Rome Final in 2008 when Juan Carlos "over celebrated" his victory on court. Rafa was injured and JC at the end was all clenched fists, collapsing to the ground - at the time I thought it was inappropriate, unsportsmanlike, and uncharacteristic behavior for him given they are countrymen.

I think Rafa is well aware of the run JC had in South America and has respect for the latter's drive and discipline. And perhaps JC, given his own current success, finds it easier to deal with all the attention that Rafa gets including the Spaniish Prime Minister's faux pas of crediting Rafa with the overall success of the Davis Cup last year. JC and David had taken exception to their not getting their proper due and had held a press conference about it if I remember correctly.

And it helps that Rafa gets JC on the invite list for rounds of golf with Fred Couples. ;)
I have slightly different takes on the Rome case and all the DC "controversies" in the past (which will be a long story and anyway not that important coz it's all speculations on my part so I'm not going into that for now), but I understand your point as well.
And I won't be surprised they are now closer to each other than before because of what you said about JC's run in South America, as well as maybe all their injury problems in the recent past.
And it really brings a smile on my face that all my fave players get along well with each other. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.