Mens Tennis Forums banner

Roger's outfit(s) for the indoor season & 2010

15K views 75 replies 17 participants last post by  blizzardtomato 
#1 ·
See less See more
#42 ·
what about during the clay season

#57 ·
I love, love, love the bright Orange. Makes me wish I were Dutch and then nobody would look at me funny.

#58 ·
Here's another one, I :hearts: that design. And yes, I am Dutch! :p
It does remind me of some other recent orange tee, which I immediately bought when I saw it :lol:.

#62 ·
I really like the orange. Red isn't bad either. White is way too boring. How about some light green or something different? Yellow would be intense too. Or purple.

#63 ·
Justin Gimelstob just posted this on twitter from a behind the scenes (sort of) look at Roger at a promo shoot for ATP...might be the fuzzy shot or the lighting but the shirt looks kind of pink to me, maybe a peachy pink, he pulls it off I think ;)

And for whoever it was who earlier was saying pink was gay should just get over it. Pink does not equal gay, it doesn't make someone gay, it doesn't mean female or make a man wearing it effeminate. It's just a colour :rolleyes:

#65 ·
Justin Gimelstob just posted this on twitter from a behind the scenes (sort of) look at Roger at a promo shoot for ATP...might be the fuzzy shot or the lighting but the shirt looks kind of pink to me, maybe a peachy pink, he pulls it off I think ;)

And for whoever it was who earlier was saying pink was gay should just get over it. Pink does not equal gay, it doesn't make someone gay, it doesn't mean female or make a man wearing it effeminate. It's just a colour :rolleyes:
well i dont like it..the orange is much better

#64 ·
Pink!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.