Mens Tennis Forums banner

Videos!! ( Yes, this includes episodes of Tenispro, gracias Alexio)

42K views 251 replies 51 participants last post by  Naudio Spanlatine 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#10 ·
#11 ·
Re: Videos!!

Thank you SOOOOOO much Kid :smooch: You made my day! :hug: I will work for you this week-end ;)

#12 ·

kidnicky said:
Hola! :wavey:

Some videos that I took from Gaston in Toronto ... I hope you like them ;)

Lovely and Elea, these are especially for you :p
Muchas Gracias Kid!!!!! :worship: :hug:

#13 ·

De nada chicas!! it's the least that you desearve after all that you do for me ;) ... I'm glad that you liked the videos .... is always a pleasure to see Gaston :drool:

#22 ·
#16 ·

Thank you Martusia :hug:

I have 18 videos of Gaston in Stuttgart (and 6 in Kitz?) :lol: i don't know if you want to see them, i will upload the best ones i think :rolleyes:

#19 ·
EVERYTHING ABOUT GASTON GAUDIO

I have opened this thread so that we can all share any type of information concerning Gaston Gaudio. You can include photos, interviews, videos, recent news or anything you like about Gaudio. All the information is well received!!!
Thanks for contributing!!!.
;)

I will start with a very funny video from Hamburg ’06 in a match between Gaston and Gilles Simon of France. :haha:

:cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONYwmW1NJxM :cat:

COME ON GAUDIO!!!!

#20 ·
Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT GASTON GAUDIO

I remember this match, I saw it live on TV and couldn't stop laughing for a long time! :haha: Very funny! :lol:

I think Gaudio has a unique personality and his matches are very entertaining to watch. Apart from being very talented, he is a complete showman! :clap2:

Aguante Gaudio! :yeah:

#21 · (Edited)
Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT GASTON GAUDIO

We already have specific threads on these subjects and there isn't a need to open a new one.

News/Articles

Videos

Pics

This thread will be locked.

#27 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.