M.Muzza.M Chat - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2014, 02:54 PM   #871
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: M.Muzza.M Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
No power on the forehand, no power on the serve, overall no energy compared to the first week- so the demolition was expected. Still, gotta give credit to Dimi, would be pretty cool if he took out (most likely) Murray, Nole and Fed to win Wimbly. The game probably needs it right now, and Murray has already done us a favour and won this last year.
If Dimitrov goes on a run a wins the tournament, it will make this loss look less worrying, but I doubt it.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2014, 03:02 PM   #872
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Andy couldn't possibly have been out of energy could he? There goes my stamina theory.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
Old 07-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #873
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

wow that was bad, terrible in fact, still not panicking, although today for the first time I thought, who will I support once Murray's gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:50 AM   #874
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
wow that was bad, terrible in fact, still not panicking, although today for the first time I thought, who will I support once Murray's gone
It was exactly the same for me, I started looking at some of the juniors to see who I liked!
Matthew2408 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:10 AM   #875
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still a bit grumpy. And I got even grumpier when I read somewhere that the Independent said he shouted "Five Fucking Minutes Before the Match!"

Hell even Grigor said he looked off during the warm up.

If someone said some froggy shit to Andy before the match that threw him off his game, I will hunt that person down.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:41 AM   #876
country flag MuzzahLovah

I guess tennis will become more enjoyable if I stop expecting anything out of Andy and just accept he can't beat top 20 level players anymore, much less win tournaments.

Old 07-03-2014, 05:55 AM   #877
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

His first mistake was in doing a lot of practicing with Grigor. On TV they showed part of an interview where Andy was talking about Grigor. He was saying how good he was, but it had taken time for Grigor to put it all together. Before that interview was shown a commentator was talking about what good friends they were and how much practicing they did together! Way to go "Mandy" because Grigor put it all together against you with obviously lots and lots of knowledge about your game

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:39 PM   #878
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

as I said on GM, Slamray needs to fly to sampras's house and learn a second serve

Quote:
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
Old 07-03-2014, 03:40 PM   #879
country flag MuzzahLovah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
His first mistake was in doing a lot of practicing with Grigor. On TV they showed part of an interview where Andy was talking about Grigor. He was saying how good he was, but it had taken time for Grigor to put it all together. Before that interview was shown a commentator was talking about what good friends they were and how much practicing they did together! Way to go "Mandy" because Grigor put it all together against you with obviously lots and lots of knowledge about your game
I agree not smart, but I honestly don't think that mattered that much, it's not like Andy has beaten any other top 20 players this year that he hasn't practiced with.

I just see this as a continuation of his year, he can't hold good form for very long, can't beat top guys, can't make it very deep. I don't know why I started to believe that he would recover during grass season, but it's pretty clear it's not coming this year at least, if he ever gets back to his pre surgery self.

Old 07-04-2014, 10:13 AM   #880
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
as I said on GM, Slamray needs to fly to sampras's house and learn a second serve
You complimenting Sampras? Murphy is in more trouble than I thought...
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:09 AM   #881
country flag TigerTim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
You complimenting Sampras? Murphy is in more trouble than I thought...

pragmatism is key in this situation

Although the true challenge is staying awake while Pistol talks through his 2nd serve to Andy....

Quote:

Old 07-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #882
country flag MuzzahLovah

watching dimi and djoker clown around this semi makes me angry. Andy could have been in the final easily, what happened last match??

Old 07-08-2014, 08:18 PM   #883
country flag Muzza1992

Muzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond reputeMuzza1992 has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic with two Wimbledon titles.
Muzza1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:30 PM   #884
country flag TigerTim

makes me pretty sick, yeah

Quote: