G
#1 ·
Lets make some cash lads!

#7 ·
bad gambler said:
you got to post it here mate ;)

this is the "official" thread :p

damn my bookie hasn;t got their lines up for tomorrow as yet :fiery:
What book do you use? I just 5dimes for parlaying and hate their nickel max. I like WSEX as they allow you to parlay at much higher stakes, but they don't put up lines early and there is no way I'm getting up at 6:30am to place some bets. I wish Pinnacle would allow tennis parlaying (I use them for straight wagers).

#16 · (Edited)
no play for me today , but one particular 1st rd match that has my attention is lisnard TBT young. is this a no brainer or what?

if i go through with this it will be the first and probably last time i will back lisnard as he generaly has ugly results.

but taking into account lisnards qualy results; 46 61 62 over goldstein who is known to pick his game up on home soil and 62 64 over bogomolov who would have been super keen to get some runs on the board. i would say he would have too much in the trunk for the youngster.

if for some reason lisnard throws away his ok qualy form and loses to young then will be able to get back most if not all of that loss by backing chela TBT young in next rd.

the only drawback is having to back lisnard , which normally for me would be a big , big no.

sportodds have lisnard priced at 1.16 which is ok i think. will have a look at qualy stats and forum thoughts before commiting.

no hurry as not played tomorrow.

G
#23 ·
gsm said:
backing some large prices there BG (3.99 , 1.80 and 2.70). the biggest odds i have backed this year is 1.33.

are you/or is anyone else laughing at my thoughts on backing lisnard for the huge return of 16%?
to be honest i'd rather lose my money on "bigger plays" say $1.60+ then the short odds that you suggest - trust me its more painful if you lose on a $1.16 play!

and no we are not laughing at your play - just think its hardly worth risking your cash for a $1.16 play

#26 ·
guys, personnaly, and although I'm one of this player's biggest fan, I wouldn't bet on thomas enqvist. Logically, he should be able to beat Lee but you just never know with him. He can become very inconsistent if it happens to be windy in Key Biscayne.
My tip is Michael Llodra and as a frenchman, I know what I'm talking about (1.66 on William Hill)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.