Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "Juanqui fans united" chat thread

121K views 2K replies 113 participants last post by  Naudio Spanlatine 
#1 ·
Every sub-forum on this forum has a chat thread so there is a big need for it in the JC area, especially now that we are a lot of fans here. This should be a place for fans to know themselves better (not only concerning thair names but also their likes and all that stuff) y'know, like a chat thread :D ! I'm sure u got the point! Now I'm off cos I gotta go to the gym! :sport:

#329 ·
Hello everybody,

I was watching the big doubles match Spain-France. Great victory for the Spaniards. I loved the way in that Rafa was playing today. I have to prepare some courses because on Monday the degree begins. I'm so happy for Juanqui wins as well :hug:

Vamos España!

#330 ·
hi Lalitha :bigwave: !
Romania lost the doubles match vs. Canada 2day :( But our team still has 2-1! Hope we qualify and then meet Spain in the 1st round in Bucharest so that Juanqui, Rafi, Tommy and maybe Fernando Verdasco would come to Romania :) That'd be GREAT...but that probably won't happen :tears:
Until then, let's hope the Spaniards beat France and the US and win ! :yippee:
Go Carlos and Juanqui 2moro!

Reactions: sol
#336 ·
mystic moon - ur avatar is great! wow his hair is blonde!

#340 ·
i could talk about how wonderful he is all day, not just his hair (oh wait i already do that)

#343 ·
Hi all, :hug: and :kiss: to everyone.

I just don't know what to say of his new injury again he has sustained. Great luck he is having this year, with injuries. :(

I was finally thinking he is going to play atleast for the final part of the season, but ah.. he makes me go mad. Love him though. ;)

My new job is very challenging and trying hard and hard and hard. Kids, I know most of you guys are all in school, just put in that extra effort and score good so that you could land up in a comfortable job once when you start to look for it. My average scores are making me struggle the hard way and it is very bad, I tell you all. (*enough of advice and stop scaring them, lalitha*)

Okaies, he is not giving much to talk about nowadays. So how do we keep ourselves engaged and keep his forum busy and active? :confused:

#346 ·
NO, if he wants to cut it he can, if he doesn't it doesn't bother me. His hair would never be too long that it would make him look bad

#350 ·
jcluvva said:
I really think he needs to start bleaching it again :)
Yeah it looks great at the moment but i prefer it a bit blonder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.