Mens Tennis Forums banner

Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE!

12K views 289 replies 52 participants last post by  Ivelina_P 
#1 · (Edited)
At the request of Stupid Dream, I now declare this thread officially open.

Pour in here all the shitloads of "musical" aberrations and irritating noises you've had to come across. You know that song that you can't stand and yet keeps following you and nagging you no matter where you go? that track that critics and/or people seem to love but makes you want to jump off the nearest window? Now's the time to share your frustration with the world!

Fire away! :devil:

PS: let's keep it restricted to 'reasonable artists' producing
mainly. priceless local gems are also welcome with moderation. :)

See less See more
Reactions: Harmless
#134 ·
Vamos Peter Andre

#135 ·
Cockchimp song

#140 ·

#144 ·

#154 ·
uh oh I smell another WAR

#159 ·
Maroon 5-This love
and all of their other stuff for that matter
that Levine guy, a douchebag incarnate

James Blunt- Your :awww: beautiful

'my life is brilliant, my love is pure'
who comes up with this shit ??

and someone already posted coldplay, all power to them :worship:

i'd like to add Linkin Park and evanescence but i'm :scared: to look for their videos :scared:

#165 ·
Maroon 5-This love
and all of their other stuff for that matter
that Levine guy, a douchebag incarnate
Everyone hates Maroon5. Even Tyra hates Maroon5.

James Blunt- Your :awww: beautiful

'my life is brilliant, my love is pure'
who comes up with this shit ??
I liked the parody much better. :D

Oh OK, too subtle im afraid :p
Yes, well, it's the small things that completely turn the tide. Like your country failing to formally recognize Las Supremas by sending them to represent your country in the Eurosong.
It will cost you in the log run, mark my words. :shrug:

you got it upside-down. at that time Spain wasn't hoping to become but to remain the dominant force in Europe. in fact in 1658 the long road from European dominance to European irrelevance had already just started.
I think we're misunderstanding each other a little here. :lol:
I didn't mean to say that Spain was just emerging from obscurity, I meant that before the war had started, they meant to empower and enlarge their influence to pan-European dimensions, which was at that time very promising to succeed (much like Nole's Golden's Slam* :p).
I don't think that they were ever a truly dominant force in Europe though, just the favourite for it for a while. :shrug:
The end of the Franco-Spanish war then was just the official beginning of the end, the disillusionment. Hence the value I put on the Battle of Dunkirk.

But, since Jose doesn't seam to be answering me :sad:, maybe you know - which battle is considered to be the most damaging one to Spain by historians?

*I do not dislike Nole, JFTR.

#161 ·
No need to post anything else from Coldplay, Linkin Park, Blink182, Creed, Live, as they all revel in their own blandness.

#162 ·
Pepe you could sometimes tone down on whining, bitching and fighting but your English is EXCEPTIONAL, just my 2 cents :shrug:

#168 ·
Excellent drummer, but singing is not his forte.

#174 ·

#175 ·
Andy Roddick when he hits the clubs.

#189 ·
This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.
:sobbing:

Wrong Maja. I love Maroon 5. I love Evanescence too.
Oh, okay, sorry about that then. :lol:
Maroon5, they're just so sleazy. The 21st ct Whitesnake. :lol:

Evanescence I'm not so fond of, but I have to say that Amy Lee is just :hearts:.

I don't like Jamesa Blanta though. 'My life is brilliant, my love is pure' must be expirience from his Kosovo adventure.
Yeah, I don't think a lot of people in this region are so fond of DĹľejmz Blant. :lol:

I think the band is wearing gigantic shoulder pads to make them appear masculine. It didn't work.
How you can accuse a man with a double neck guitar of failing at masculinity I'll never know. :rolleyes: :p

whitesnake is classic cockrock... :rocker2:
:rolls:

Wow you have a great memory, that was more than 200 years ago. :p The people of Madrid had been doing their thing for years though. Few wars have been won single-handedly in the modern world.

Got some crap music to share? :)
So how do you feel about opening a thread about trash music we love? :p

#178 ·
Rick could actually sing, but Jason Donovan was a disgrace.

#179 ·
Jason Donovan should be frozen, put in a museum for a few decades, then released on the population at a later date to show what 80's and 90's B-List excess could do... a national treasure... it's some feat that Ledger hadn't chased Donovan into that hole in the ground... really tested his capacity this Donovan... up there with Muster in terms of hardness and mental strength...

#180 ·
Justin, this is not as good Mark Jacko Jackson's classic.

This one is why AFL players should not sing.

#186 ·

Freee, freeee, set them freeeee!

Jeez...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.