Say Anything: Say what's on your mind right now Part 2 - Page 185 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-29-2014, 02:29 AM   #2761
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Say Anything: Say what's on your mind right now Part 2

I own an iphone 5s and I bought the wife a samsung note 3

I really wanna be an android guy, I love the freedom and the community spirit of the platform

But the fucking lags man

Android is such a shit platform,

You have to root your phone and put on custom roms to be able to get an experience that is still worse than stock ios

And touchwiz

How I loathe thee

Samsung make these fucking useless features you will use once

My iphone 5s has two cool features

Fingerprint scanner
And the dual flash

I use the fingerprint scanner all the time, works. It just works

I tried a friends samsung 5s, it doesn't work, it's shit, you have to line your finger up perfectly. What's the point adding a. Shit finger print scanner if it works once in a while?

The s-pen on the wife's note 3 is EXCELLENT though. It's brilliant it works, I love it.

The screen on a note three with that OLED goodness just looks amazing, it just pops. iPhone screen looks shit in comparison

The air touch feature of the samsung, shit
The smart stay, shit
The smart scroll shit

Low light photography on the note 3 vs iphone

No contest, the 5s in low light is a wonder

The note 3 makes everyone look 29 shades darker than they are

The flash obviously is no contest because of the dual flash on my 5s

I don't even like my iphone 5s but it's still better than anything on android

Basically Apple products work

I hate the fact their chargers cost so much
The have no ad card
Their over priced

And the stylin, ok it's still good but Jonny I've can only do a design a few times and now the iPhones look is getting very very stale

I mean, it'll never look as hideous as samsung phones

(Admittedly the faux leather stick look on the back of the wife's note 3 is pure class)

In general samsung phones are beyond ugly

So basically I hate everything apple embodies and stands for

It's like the BMW car

They are amazing cars but everyone who owns a BMW is a fucking dick

That's how I feel about apple
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2014, 12:32 AM   #2762
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, my arm is bruising up pretty bad now. This is what happens when you take blood thinners & have something hit you, you get a much worse bruise than normal. I look like I've been beaten. At least it's not swollen now, but I've been icing it every couple of hours. Nope, no broken bones, got x-rays.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:19 PM   #2763
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

It's great to be back

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:22 PM   #2764
country flag MarkChan

MarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond repute

I am sleepy
Old 06-12-2014, 02:44 AM   #2765
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

I REALLY want to be in that miniseries they are going to be filming here. I totally missed being in the movie they filmed at my university, so when this one is in my backyard, I wanna do it. The last thing they filmed here was all about soldiers and battle, so pretty much just men (all I heard about from my coworker was all the noise of gunfire & cannons & bombs going off behind their house when they were filming). This one has a lot of battle scenes, but will go into the lives of the men as well. I have coworkers who are re-enactors, so they are hoping to be used as extras. They already offered me a soldier uniform, lol, like I'm going to tuck my hair up in a hat or cut it off to play a man shooting guns at each other. I want to wear a hoop skirt & big dress.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:02 AM   #2766
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

its 1 AM and I am frustrated because there are no blueberries in my refrigerator and I really feel like making blueberry pancakes

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:56 AM   #2767
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

La La Ra Ra Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... La La Ra Ra Pa Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:33 PM   #2768
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that bee stays away from me.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 07-04-2014, 02:52 AM   #2769
country flag smitty8

I want to buy a farm, but I have no money and I don't want to do all the work by myself. And land around here is too expensive. Some of these horse farms have nicer stables than my house. I really don't want to take care of horses, but I do like them, just haven't ridden since I was a teenager. I would rather just plant stuff and watch it grow and eat it. I do it small scale in my backyard, so I want to do it on a 10+ acre farm (the one I like is 17 acres).
Old 07-04-2014, 12:25 PM   #2770
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to be able to enjoy this nice sunny day for a little bit in this busy day

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:17 AM   #2771
country flag smitty8

Why can't I have a normal family? Bunch of drunks, mental illness, whackjobs, idiots.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:39 PM   #2772
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Gee these chat threads don't turn over the way they used to!

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:14 AM   #2773
country flag smitty8

I know people think I'm a terrible person for cutting my family out of my life, but they have no idea what it's been like. I would love to go back to just being an only child, things weren't that bad back then. When you have family members who try to hurt you time and time again, who blame you for every single thing that's wrong in their life, when you had absolutely nothing to do with it, then you will understand. I am tired of being terrified of certain people, of wondering if this time, they will actually follow through on the threats. These people belong in a mental institution. I've had it with the abuse. If it were a stranger doing these things, I wouldn't be forced to socialize with them and spend holidays with them. So, I "divorce" my family. Screw them all. I will never go back.