Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami [CHEERING THREAD]

176K views 5K replies 144 participants last post by  jhappy 
#1 · (Edited)
DAVAI DIMA!!!

#527 ·
Re: La Reine de la Terre Battue va tout déchirer à ROLAND GARROS [Cheering thread]

MariaV said:
LOL @ you guys, it was still an AWESOME match! :yeah:
Here the video from Russian TV sports news on Mitya's win over Tim and a short interview. It's after the news about the ladies at the beginning.
mms://video.rfn.ru/rtr-sport/39830.asf
Thanks for that video link. Wasn't that the Davis Cup coach, Tarpishev, commenting after they showed Dmitry's highlights and interview? It sounded like he was making some comments about Dmitry's match. Could you share what they were? I don't understand Russian too well.

#528 · (Edited)
Re: La Reine de la Terre Battue va tout déchirer à ROLAND GARROS [Cheering thread]

Aww great try Dmitry!!Even though he lost today he did such a good job!Im very proud of him!I mean clay is Dmitry worse surfaces and he hates clay and yet he still gave David a run for his money!So good job Dmitry :yeah:

#529 ·

suertelina said:
At the end of the practice, Dmitry was leaving the court but I called him and he come back to sign me an autograph :kiss: so nice
(I haven't a scan, but I will found one if you want...)
Aawwwwwwwwww how cute :yeah: I'd love to see it :D

#530 ·

Danika said:
Aww great try Dmitry!!Even though he lost today he did such a good job!Im very proud of him!I mean clay is Dmitry worse surfaces and he hates clay and yet he still gave David a run for his money!So good job Dmitry :yeah:
Yes he did do a good job at RG with clay being his worse surface :) And I didn't bet on the Match so I didn't jinx him, I promise. I'm sure he will start having better results away from the clay :D

#531 ·

Why?Why lost when he led 2 sets to love? :banghead: I saw him fighting at the end but it's very hard to break back TWICE! :eek: And he made lots of ues too!But we should be still happy coz he did better than people expected! :)

#532 ·

Dima my boy.... :worship: :worship: :worship:

3 hours of nail biting and losing nerve cells in front of my television

Inredible play...

and hey...clay is for girls, right? ;) :p

#533 ·

Pigpen Stinks said:
Thanks for that video link. Wasn't that the Davis Cup coach, Tarpishev, commenting after they showed Dmitry's highlights and interview? It sounded like he was making some comments about Dmitry's match. Could you share what they were? I don't understand Russian too well.
Hey, have you studied Russian?
Yes, it's Shamil T. commenting on Dmitry's game in the end. Shamil T. flew to Paris yesterday (with Yeltsin, to congratulate Kolya Davydenko on his b-day ;)) btw. Short summary: Shamil T. says Dmitry has already fulfilled the expectations for this tournament but he's not a clay court master yet of course, that Novak couldn't cope with his speed and Henman is also still more comfortable on faster courts and that in the next match Nalby is of course the favourite. But in the end Shamil T. says that Dmitry's progressing on clay fast and in 1,5-2 years time 8I wonder why 1,5 :lol:) Dmitry can be as good on clay courts as on other surfaces. Sorry Shamil T. is not speaking very clearly and the sound over the phone is not the best quality.
:wavey:

#534 ·

suertelina said:
Yes I had a great time!! :drool:
I didn't saw the match :sad: , Tommy Robredo, began before Dmitry on an other court. When Tommy won , I ran to see Dima but his court (very little :mad: ) was full of people. There weren't places. So, after that , I was going to found a court with an interessant match and I walked in front of the score board , and there I was :eek: lool Dima won 2 sets against Nalbandian!!! I was so happy and a little lmao :haha: But when I was in my train to come back home, a friend sent me a message and I knew that Dima lost :sad: But such a match!!! :lol: Such progress in clay!

About the Stalking... I've not totally failed. I saw Dmitry practice with Tommy Haas. Dima was as usual, hot :aplot: and crazy! He was always making jokes. He tried to hit Tommy's coach with missiles :haha: He played Golf on the court with the tennis balls...
And... :secret: If DIma laughs like a girl, he screams also like a girl :haha:
At the end of the practice, Dmitry was leaving the court but I called him and he come back to sign me an autograph :kiss: so nice
(I haven't a scan, but I will found one if you want...)

Oh I've almost forgotten : DMitry had still his blue undies today :rolleyes: (I just hope it isn't exactly the same since the beginning of the turnament :haha: :tape: )

(btw, I'm Eléonore :) or you can call me Nonore if you want ;) )
So Happy u got to see him,even a bit:)! LMAO abt they way he laughs/screams:p!! he was sweet to come back:)!
and Gab,any news abt the undies?

#535 ·

i saw a short interview (that had been taped before his match) on eurosport yesterday :p oh and the poor baby fell on his back, he was all covered with clay :eek:

well i guess it's time to change the thread title.... good bye clay court queen :wavey: welcome grass court master!! :bounce:
( :secret: someone has to tell him that the blue undies will be even more obvious when he'll wear white clothes in wimby :devil: )

#536 ·
Re: GO Sexy Cow!!! GO!!! Grass is your surface!!! [Cheering thread]

as crazy as we know him,he might take some pink ones :lol:?
how was the trip into dima's underwear in the hotel gab :aplot:?

#537 ·

pink oh my god hehehe :lol:
i don't even wanna imagine it :p

#539 ·

yes i do :devil:

#540 ·

i do even if i don't even know what u r talkin bout hehe :lol:
i'm just nosey :p

#541 ·

read back neliem ;)(melanie?)! gab said she will go and steal some blue undies from dima for us :devil:!

#542 ·

oh ok sorry well it's been a while since i didn't came here
now i definitly wanna know :p
my name is milène but u can call me neliem that's ok :)
so GABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB????????

#543 ·

thought we had a cheering thread for grass that i created :scratch:

#544 ·

MariaV said:
Hey, have you studied Russian?
Yes, it's Shamil T. commenting on Dmitry's game in the end. Shamil T. flew to Paris yesterday (with Yeltsin, to congratulate Kolya Davydenko on his b-day ;)) btw. Short summary: Shamil T. says Dmitry has already fulfilled the expectations for this tournament but he's not a clay court master yet of course, that Novak couldn't cope with his speed and Henman is also still more comfortable on faster courts and that in the next match Nalby is of course the favourite. But in the end Shamil T. says that Dmitry's progressing on clay fast and in 1,5-2 years time 8I wonder why 1,5 :lol:) Dmitry can be as good on clay courts as on other surfaces. Sorry Shamil T. is not speaking very clearly and the sound over the phone is not the best quality.
:wavey:
Thanks, Maria, for the translation. And no, I haven't studied Russian - that's why I don't understand it too well (ok, probably not at all). :rolls:

My sister has studied it, if that counts for anything, and she adopted three Russian siblings, so maybe I should go learn from them. :)

#546 ·

i understood a message in russian and i'm proud of me :woohoo: :rolls:! but i really need help :lol:!

ok i'll call u neliem :)!

#547 · (Edited)

Mae said:
Yes he did do a good job at RG with clay being his worse surface :) And I didn't bet on the Match so I didn't jinx him, I promise. I'm sure he will start having better results away from the clay :D
Aww dont worry Mae I would not think you would jinx him if you bid on the match :lol: !But I agree with you I think he his going to have better results on the grass and hard courts!Oh and pink uderwear Mara_M that's hilarious!If Dmitry does wear pink underwear at wimbledon I will die :lol: !!!!!!!!!!

#548 ·

my name is miruna btw ;)! well,he is a funny :crazy: guy ;)!

#549 ·

Maria thank you for the link :bowdown: when he speaks russia he has such a MANLY :aplot: vioce....with english on the other hand :tape:....let's just say it matches his laughter and screaming ;) :rolls:

Sorry Nonore :p it's Miru's fault I baptized you :lol: by our customs, I should buy you a lamb :haha: where should I ship it?! :lol:

GAAAAAAAAAAB, did u get me a pare too?!!! I wanna wear them at school tomorow, for luck....I have a chem test :eek:

#550 ·

My computer sucks! I can't neither see most of the videos :sad: nor heard most of the audios :sad:

btw it doesn't matter Alekutza, I'm Nonore but if you want to call me Lizzie... :lol: :smooch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.