Mens Tennis Forums banner

Brendan Evans

16K views 43 replies 19 participants last post by  davidrafael 
#1 ·
BRENDAN EVANS IS THE BEST!

This guy is an extremely talented youngster and i hope more people out there are fans of this up and coming star. He could well be the next american superstar to fulfill the agassi and sampras shoes even though roddick and blake have helped USA tennis.

He,s already reached the Wimbledon junior boys quarterfinals beating former French Open junior champion Mathieu Montcourt. He also gave a scare to the top Russian player Andrei Stoliarov in a challenger event.

HE IS THE NEXT SUPERSTAR AND MIGHT GIVE RAFAEL NADAL A TOUGH CHALLENGE.

#8 ·
I actually noticed Brendan from searching for pics online and I saw his name in a caption and I thought he was cute. :)He caught my eye, but then I researched him and seems like he could be pretty good. I hope he improves his game so he can compete well among the big dogs. By the way, does anyone have any video clips of him playing. I have no idea what his playing style is, but I'm guessing that he plays with topspin judging from the pics I've seen of him.

#9 ·
Brandon lost on aus open qualies to Alberto Martin having match-point in third set: 5-7 6-2 9-11

#10 ·
Brendan is in the second round of Beijing this week and now plays Roddick.
It's time for Brendan to really work hard and push for the top 100. He was a guy who was thought to maybe be the next great American, got a huge deal with Nike extremely young, and hasn't lived up to it yet. Now's a good time to start. :cool:

#11 ·
He lost 4-6 3-6. He still needs to improve to enter top 100.

#18 ·
Nottingham Challenger (GRASS)

1st Round: def. (WC) Fleming 76(5) 75
2nd Round: def. (Q) Groth 63 63
Quarterfinals: def. (4) Mannarino 63 26 75
Semifinals: def. Bubka 75 64
Finals: vs. (5) Bozoljac

Great stuff from Brendan!!:)

#20 ·
Great result for Brendon! 2nd CH title this year :worship:
He is finally starting showing his potential :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.