Mens Tennis Forums banner

Scoville Jenkins

15K views 117 replies 19 participants last post by  chowdahead25 
#1 ·
I'm wanting to make a fan site for Sco but I can find virtually no info on him. Can anyone supply me with any info or pics or anything? Thanks.

#78 ·
Well it's a futures.... not surprised you heard nothing about it :p

#80 ·
It seems Im late for the (not) party!!! Oh well!:p

Go Sco, Go Sco, Go Sco!!! *does little circle with arms*

:bounce: :clap2: :dance: :yippee: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :yippee: :dance: :clap2: :bounce:

#81 ·
Scoey has been given a wildcard into the San Jose tournament. He's on the player list now, so I'm sure a press release will follow soon.

#83 ·
(late as usual, but oh well, better late then never I guess)

:bounce: :dance: :yippee: :woohoo: :yippee: :dance: :bounce:

#84 ·
Just wanted to mention that Scoey won his 1st round match at the Houston tourney yesterday, beating Igor Kunitsyn 7-5 2-6 6-3!:D

#85 ·
Challengers, and Slam qualies. Still no titles yet. He seems to have hit a bit of a plateau and I hope he can get over it and develop his game some more.

#87 ·
Torrey Hawkins is the coolest man on the planet! :D

#88 ·
Sco! Saw him in LA when he was playing in the qualifying rounds. He definitely has potential but his serves could use some more consistency.. too bad he lost to .. well, whoever he lost to I don't remember. If he manages to get into the main draw at any upcoming atp tournaments, I'm sure he'll give em a run for their money.

#90 · (Edited)
I guess he isn't. Looks like he will start his season at the USA F2 Futures in North Miami Beach on January 15th. :)

{But you'd never know from looking at his official website...}

#91 ·
Thanks for the info, Fee!:)

And yeah, his official site isn't very helpful.:( But then again, my site isn't helpful right now either. Until the 8th of last month I hadn't posted anything since April.:eek: But I'm trying to get back into the habit of updating it again.

#94 ·
:eek: holy crap. Not at all, Bracciali is good on grass. Great win for Sco!

#95 ·
Finally a good win for Sco, let's hope this will give him some much needed confidence. He's got a great opportunity to make it to his first ATP QF in his second round match with Prakash Amritraj. Hopefully Sco wins, but I won't mind too much if 'Kash wins as well.

#100 ·
2009 SARASOTA OPEN
Longboat Key, Florida, USA
$50,000 Challenger (Har-Tru Clay)
May 11-16
SCOVILLE IS 6 SEED IN THIS USA CHALLENGER THIS WEEK!!

ROUND 1:
(6) Scoville Jenkins def. (LL) N. Todero 62 76(3)

ROUND 2:
(6) Jenkins vs. Dasnieresde Viegy

#102 ·
After a tough qualy loss at RG, Sco will head to Rome for a challenger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.