Mens Tennis Forums banner

Do you know Travis Parrott?!

24K views 253 replies 19 participants last post by  Cindy19 
#1 ·
hey, as my title, do you know travis parrott. and could u tell me something about him??? thnx

#77 ·
Cindy19 said:
where did u go buddy? haven't hear from u for such a long time!
:lol: Yeah it has been a while hey, looking forward to 2006 & with it more tennis, again!

#80 ·
Sweet, Jordan and Travis progressing, through to the semis! :D

#82 ·
I know that it is illegal to get rid of those watermarks, unless you pay getty images a lot of cash ;) IM me soon! :devil:

Shame they lost BTW!

#87 ·
Good goddess, Jordan looks absolutely stunning in that photo. Thanks for posting this. :)

#91 ·
They just don't know too much about doubles... That's why its difficult to identify favourites. Give it time ;) Hi Cindy :wavey:

Reactions: Cindy19
#92 ·
Hi andy!
i read an article about doubles from my local tennis magazine, they say doubles waste time. so that's why no body comes for the doubles during the TMC shanghai.
so andy will you be a doubles player? or you will choose singles? i think you will be a doubles player, i guess.

#94 ·
Thomas, you know that----->Paul Hanley---my fav and Travis ---My fav.
so It is hard to say...

Travis played with Bobby Reynolds( is that the right name, i can't remember) in Sunrise , and they was out in the first round, i wonder, maybe we should start another topic, what does he need?!

#97 ·
you are such a good friend to me. I really appreciate it. it's really nice of you :hug:

#101 ·
Cindy19 said:
Hi andy!
i read an article about doubles from my local tennis magazine, they say doubles waste time. so that's why no body comes for the doubles during the TMC shanghai.
so andy will you be a doubles player? or you will choose singles? i think you will be a doubles player, i guess.
:( Better yet- send a letter to that magazine telling them how many folks on a tennis board love doubles. So sorry to intrude :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.