The little things in life which annoy you....... - Page 111 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2015, 08:16 PM   #1651
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The little things in life which annoy you.......

papercuts from ultra sharp envelopes
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2015, 09:25 PM   #1652
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Home phone not working again! I'm getting rid of it at the end of the month, just got the cable modem, totally getting that company out of my life.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:28 PM   #1653
country flag smitty8

Blizzards, and I'm not talking about the kind from Dairy Queen.
Old 01-26-2015, 04:45 PM   #1654
country flag MasterPredictor

MasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPredictor has a reputation beyond repute

Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.....people are more concerned about their perceived image on a social networking site than their actual image in real life. Personalities of fucking brick walls.
MasterPredictor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 11:09 PM   #1655
country flag miura88

miura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to buy an apple at the supermarket, you have a choice between 2-3 different types. If you want to buy cereal, you have a choice between 20-30 different types.
Old 01-27-2015, 01:31 AM   #1656
country flag cinnabar

cinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura88 View Post
If you want to buy an apple at the supermarket, you have a choice between 2-3 different types. If you want to buy cereal, you have a choice between 20-30 different types.
Good point

~Nishikori~Dimitrov~Isner~Monfils~Robredo~
~Gasquet~Kohlschreiber~Klizan~Becker~Mannarino~
~Seppi~Nieminen~Haas~Estrella~Bolelli~
~Melzer~Kubot~Tursunov~Mathieu~Monaco~
~McGee~Gombos~Eysseric~Chiudinelli~
cinnabar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:31 AM   #1657
country flag smitty8

When people think they know what you mean but really have no idea. I mean, really, NO IDEA.

When Hollywood celebs make you think it's easy for an older woman (like late 30s+, especially over 40) to have a baby when they probably are using donor eggs from someone in their 20s. They just started routinely freezing eggs in the last 8 months, so they probably didn't do that when they were younger. It's a lie they tell women and it should not be happening. Doctors should tell younger women, by age 30, that they better not wait any longer and that after age 35 it becomes so much harder to get pregnant. Then you have to spend a fortune on testing and fertility drugs and possible IVF or alternative means to have a family. It's even worse when you are told when you are 9 years old that it will never be possible, then have a family member tell you in your late teens that they will carry a baby for you, only for them to have a hysterectomy by the time you are 25 and no one else will do that for you. It costs a fortune to hire a gestational carrier if you want your own biological children. Adoption (or buying a child, as it has become in the US) is about half of that. Then it's not a guarantee. I've tried 3 times, no baby. I tried becoming a foster parent, denied. Not everyone out there is childless by choice. It was NOT my choice. I've been trying for 23 years.