Jared Donaldson - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2014, 05:16 PM   #151
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jared Donaldson

Gets Nguyen in R1, likely a rematch with Smyczek.

Draw: http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2014/363/mds.pdf

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube: youtube.com/SapELee485
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2014, 09:33 PM   #152
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jon Wertheim @jon_wertheim · 2h 2 hours ago

Octagon has signed young American Jared Donaldson

So basically pretty much all of my faves are with Octagon: Rhyne, Robby, Brian, and now JD (Kozlov is also with Octagon)...it must be fate. Which is fine by me, rather them be with Octagon than IMG. As y'all know, I can't stand IMG.

Old 11-04-2014, 01:16 PM   #153
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Octagon Signs Rising American Tennis Standout Jared Donaldson

http://www.octagon.com/m/news/press_...ared_donaldson

Quote:
Octagon Signs Rising American Tennis Standout Jared Donaldson

McLean, Va. (Nov. 3, 2014) – Global sports and entertainment leader Octagon today announced the signing of rising tennis star Jared Donaldson. Donaldson, who recently turned pro this past summer, earned a wild-card entry into the men’s singles draw at the 2014 US Open and has jumped over 450 spots in the ATP World Rankings since the start of the year. Octagon Tennis Director of Client Management Alastair Garland will lead Donaldson’s representation team.

“We are thrilled to have Jared join the Octagon team,” said Garland. “Jared is a strong competitor who has an intense work ethic and drive. At a young age he has already built an impressive resume of accomplishments. We are looking forward to helping him grow and achieve his goals on and off the court.”

Donaldson, who was the youngest men’s wild card recipient this year, won 15 straight matches in June and captured three consecutive Futures Titles on the USTA Pro Circuit. The 18-year-old qualified for the Citi Open in Washington, D.C. and was the top seed at this year’s USTA Boys’ 18s National Championships. The Rhode Island native officially turned pro in August and is currently ranked 265 in ATP World Rankings, making him the youngest American in the top 300 ATP.

“Playing professional tennis has been my ultimate goal,” said Donaldson. “To be successful, I know I need the right support team behind me. I am excited to work with Octagon as I start this next chapter in my career.”

Octagon’s unparalleled involvement in tennis dates back over 30 years. Its clients have won more than 375 Grand Slam titles. In addition, Octagon owns, manages and advises more professional tennis tournaments than any other firm in the world.

About Octagon:
Octagon is the world’s leader in sports and entertainment management and marketing with global expertise in athlete, broadcaster and entertainment management, corporate consulting, events, property representation, marketing solutions, licensing, merchandising and talent procurement. As part of The Interpublic Group (NYSE:IPG), one of the world’s leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services, Octagon employs more than 800 people in 22 countries around the world. For further information please visit: http://www.octagon.com or follow us on Twitter: @Octagon.

Media Information
Alyssa Romano, Octagon; alyssa.romano@octagon.com, 212-308-1207

Old 11-05-2014, 12:38 AM   #154
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

5-7 6-1 6-2, a sluggish match. Don't understand how someone can serve so poorly indoor. Rematch with Smee next, let's hope he can serve better than 36%.

Old 11-07-2014, 12:11 AM   #155
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

0-6 4-6 Bad day at the office.

Old 11-11-2014, 07:00 PM   #156
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

64 64 over Alex Kuznetsov in Champaign, Jaziri or Broady next in R2 #vamos

Old 11-11-2014, 11:43 PM   #157
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Gets Jaziri, tough one but if JD avoids Jaziri's FH and attacks the backhand he will have his chances #goodluck

Old 11-12-2014, 12:05 AM   #158
country flag benji47

benji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond repute

Jaziri is apparently injured, major opportunity here. With the seeds all looking tired and flat in his half, reaching the final (and getting the AO wildcard) is not impossible.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
benji47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #159
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by benji47 View Post
Jaziri is apparently injured, major opportunity here. With the seeds all looking tired and flat in his half, reaching the final (and getting the AO wildcard) is not impossible.

Playing against an injured opponent is never easy.

Old 11-12-2014, 03:24 PM   #160
country flag jcempire

jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
Playing against an injured opponent is never easy.
No matter what. Just Good luck to Jared

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #161
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

63 36 46 Was in the match but double faults and lost of composure really hurt. Regardless a good year and a new career high, should make the AO qualifying #vamos Look forward to 2015.

Old 11-13-2014, 12:37 AM   #162
country flag benji47

benji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond repute

Jaziri was pretty miserable out there today, Jared really could have snatched the win here. Him being all sassy in the middle of the 3rd set was quite entertaining tho.

benji47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:56 AM   #163
country flag Huckleberry Z.

Huckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond reputeHuckleberry Z. has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to seeing what he can do next year. Hope he works on his serve during the off-season.

"It’s not just the athletic artistry that compels interest in tennis at the professional level. It’s also what this level requires -- what it’s taken for the one-hundredth-ranked player in the world to get there, what it takes to stay, what it would take to rise even higher against other men who’ve paid the same price number one hundred has paid." -- David Foster Wallace
Huckleberry Z. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 02:06 AM   #164
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by benji47 View Post
Jaziri was pretty miserable out there today, Jared really could have snatched the win here. Him being all sassy in the middle of the 3rd set was quite entertaining tho.

There are a variety of personalities in this upcoming group, will be interesting to watch.

Old 11-18-2014, 10:54 PM   #165
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-