Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

215K views 4K replies 84 participants last post by  Mimi 
#1 · (Edited)
What the title says.. I was practically thrown out of the other thread, so if anyone wants to talk, all are welcome. Both new and old fans. We are all friendly in here. No trolls, fedtards or rafahaters allowed in this chat thread.

EDIT: No hateful remarks about Rafa here please. Those who do will be reported.

#1,002 ·
please don't be so humble, if you who know so many languages still regard yourself as not good at anything (I guess you also know driving, cooking etc.) then how about me who really know nothing? :ras:

well, i think if i really try, i can cook something? salad/simple dishes i guess, but for sure the tastes are gonna be horrible. I know how to cook "sweet sour pork chop" but i haven't cooked it since I was a teenager (the only thing I know to cook coz I have a receipe) :devil::bolt:

#1,005 ·
well, I am quite loyal, but sadly with today's moral standard, this is what they called "foolish" :p

#1,004 ·
well, when the day I leave this office, the only things that I am going to miss will be: free internet connection/music/telephone. And also, the unwanted stuff from my boss as fruits/chocolate/moon cakes/things taken from the Christmas hampers ....... I also stole those little office equipment as pens/stickers sometimes .....:lol::bigclap::haha::devil:

Reactions: Thanos
#1,007 ·
I am sorry but for sure he is going to do better in clay courts :hug::smooch:

#1,008 ·
or may be if you are superstituous, better choose a photo of him winning instead of dejecting as avator:p

#1,010 ·
well, since you have so many favourites, try to support them instead, and forget your Nando at the moment:p

#1,012 ·
its good to hear. About to head out for lunch, see you :bigclap::dance::yippee::bigwave:

#1,021 ·
Nando being the sore loser he always is.. what a surprise. But what he said about Milos this time was totally uncalled for. I'm embarrased and ashamed to be his fan right now. How pathetic of Nando to make up excuses for his own loss!

#1,024 ·
nice to see you sokk:wavey:

what did Nando said? :confused:

#1,023 ·
Sorry I haven't been here in a while.. been quite busy with school work. I will try to do some catching up in this thread later today though :)

#1,027 ·
i see, sore loser, he is angry, he better beats Milo next time:devil:

#1,028 ·
no need to spend monies on visiting sports consultant, just ask his friend Rafa, he gonna learns how to concentrate :wavey:

#1,033 ·
Hi all - I haven't been here in awhile. I see we're all talking about Nando during Rafa's absence from the circuit. Nando does know how to generate negative publicity for himself. I didn't know what he said about Milos and seeing it here I also think it's completely unprofessional and makes him look like he's got a 16 year old mentality.

Yes, it has to be tough to lose to a newbie but he's a veteran and this is a job where behavior counts!! No excuses. :(

As far as Rafa goes, I have only a :)on my face. Can hardly wait until he returns for DC. :wavey:

#1,034 ·
hi nice to see you ariel2:D:wavey:

hurry, hurry, rafa must win a title:woohoo::woohoo:

#1,037 ·
I agree that it's time to move on with Nando to Acapulco. But I'll be rooting for Ferrer to win there (what a poetic genius I am ;)) At least Milos won't be there so Nando gets a break from his recent troubles. Acapulco is beset with its own troubles (see Sue's posting in Ferrer forum) and I just hope that everyone gets in and out of there safely.

Rafa and David - great one two punch for DC singles!!!! And Feli - he has to be the luckiest guy around. I've said this before elsewhere but it just gets a bit under my skin that no matter what his ranking he ends up on every Davis Cup team because he and Nando are an institution in DC doubles. Hopefully he delivers.

#1,041 ·
I agree that it's time to move on with Nando to Acapulco. But I'll be rooting for Ferrer to win there (what a poetic genius I am ;)) At least Milos won't be there so Nando gets a break from his recent troubles. Acapulco is beset with its own troubles (see Sue's posting in Ferrer forum) and I just hope that everyone gets in and out of there safely.

Rafa and David - great one two punch for DC singles!!!! And Feli - he has to be the luckiest guy around. I've said this before elsewhere but it just gets a bit under my skin that no matter what his ranking he ends up on every Davis Cup team because he and Nando are an institution in DC doubles. Hopefully he delivers.
I hate beinge the bearer of bad new, but.. Milos is playing Acapulco. He god a special exempt.

I agree about Feli. He hasn't exactly been that good lately, but he's a fairly decent doubles player with Nando. I actually think Almagro is better than Feli, at least on clay. Feli is probably better than Nico on hard though.

Anyway, will be fun to see Feli's and Nando's dynamic playing doubles. They haven't played doubles in a while. If I didn't know any better I'd thought they had a fall out.. I mean, my mind has gone there.

#1,038 ·
may be due to our special political situation, i never was very patriotic, i am selfish, i don't want rafa to play Davis cup, he should reserve his energy for his own tourneys:ignore:

was supposed to meet my old friends for a dim sum gathering but one of my friends is sick

a good weekend to everyone :D

#1,040 ·
its ok, I guess :aplot::aplot:

am preparing to run from the office with my quickest speed, bye for now, have a nice weekend and better luck for your Nando next time:woohoo::woohoo::music:

Reactions: TMJordan
#1,044 ·
DC will be interesting for a few reasons. A) Rafa and co are playing and B) I really want to gauge the dynamic between Nando and Feli. They haven't played doubles together for a long time, and be and Sokk agree it wouldn't be surprising if they had a falling out over something. :(

#1,050 ·
got a PM from a poster who I have never "talked with" (oracle)

"don't bring your **** attitudes here - no one cares - most don't like it."

its really strange, I am straight and i seldom talk about gay stuff, except for BBM, nor did i write anything offensive. If he does not like my post, just put me on ignore. Its a free world isn't it:confused:?

#1,053 ·
my English is bad, did i understand the message correctly? Did he mean good? :confused: if yes, then its problematic coz i thought he meant bad and reported this pm to the mods:eek:

#1,055 ·
sweet Maria, waiting for my boss to tell me that I can leave office, and after that, may go "jogging" but actually walking a bit :hug::smooch:

i told myself not to eat one single piece of chocolate for one week coz my face is now as fat as a ballon. I need to slim down a little bit before I can take my passport photo (passport about to expire with 3 months) :lol:

what an unfair world, my best friend ate a lot more than me, and every day, she eats at least 5-6 pieces of chocolate, but still as thin as a stick:rolleyes::ras:

#1,061 ·
may be Spring is a good season for your country, but not mine, we hate it, its with very high humidity that make the walls of our houses all wet and turned black colour. Also very strange weather, one day very hot and the other day very cold:wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.