Mens Tennis Forums banner

Favourite Tomáš Moment of 2010?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  FlameOn 
#1 ·
Mine was him reaching final of Wimbledon :)

#5 ·
This was in 2006. But I also thought it was hilarious, but there was not many tennis fans who did and even 4 years later they still don't like him because of it.
This is why we don't see that many tennis players doing stuff like this or getting angry etc.. anymore because they receive a lot of unfair criticism.

#3 ·
So many good moments this year! I think his win over Fed in Miami was big, just because of his attitude through the whole match...so many times before he would have crumbled, so I think that was the first time we could see this 'new Tomas'

Then there was the beatdown of Murray at RG...that was certainly good, then backing it up to make the semi's...

But Wimbledon was without doubt that best moment of the year, he started okay, but he was pushed and almost lost 2 rounds in a row, but then he came out playing his absolute best tennis against Fed and Djokovic to make the final. Amazing :worship:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.